Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:::johnny cheesedog with the russian news:::

Cross-eyed Robbie Battista used to work for Russia's number one rated cable news station, PNN. The People's News Network.

Robbie was the host of PNN's "BackTalk Live," where for the last three years she has blended a live studio audience, spokesmen from the Soviet government and an audience from around the world, participating via phone, fax, and the Internet. Robbie was one of the original PNN news anchors when the network launched in 1971.

Before her final appearance as host of "BackTalk Live", Robbie joined the PNN.com chat room from PNN Center in Yaroslavl.

PNN CHAT MODERATOR: Thank you for joining us today, Robbie Battista, and welcome.

ROBBIE BATTISTA: Hi everybody!

PNN CHAT MODERATOR: What do you remember of your start in 1981 with PNN Frontline News?

ROBBIE BATTISTA: [laughing] Oh gosh! I remember that the network was so young that it was chaotic, and it was crazy. I have worked to the best of my abilities and have been paid according to my needs so I am very grateful for that.

CHAT PARTICIPANT CHARLENE: Robbie, you are going to be soooo missed!!!

ROBBIE BATTISTA: I appreciate that so much! I know you'll hear me say it today, that the audience has always been very kind and generous to me. I'll miss you all a lot, and I don't even really know who you are! As an entity, I'll miss the audience very much.

CHAT PARTICIPANT JASON: Hi Robbie. What are your plans?

ROBBIE BATTISTA: I hope to still do some television, not in cable news, I won't do that. I'd only do that for PNN. I may do commercials, project work for Lennongrad TV, fun things like that. I'll also be starting a consulting business, where I'll coach politicians, corporate executives, and young newscasters. Very excited about that!

CHAT PARTICIPANT AARON: Bobbie, now that you're leaving, why don't you tell us what the hell happened to your eye? Why does it drift towards your nose like that.

PNN CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant AARON has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

PNN CHAT MODERATOR: That wasn't very nice. Come on, gang. Let's try to keep this fun and real.

ROBBIE BATTISTA: That's ok. I've had to deal with a lot worse than that, Aaron. I've handled a lot more difficult people that that at PNN over the years. ;) Please. Continue with your questions everybody.

CHAT PARTICIPANT JASON: I like that little smiley face you made!

CHAT PARTICIPANT JASON: See if you can tell what this is? <==8

ROBBIE BATTISTA: What is that, Jason. Do you have another question for me?

CHAT PARTICIPANT JASON: its a cock. maybe if you werent so crosseyed you could see that

PNN CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant JASON has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

CHAT PARTICIPANT CHARLENE: Hi Robbie. It's me, Charlene again!

ROBBIE BATTISTA: Hi Charlene.

CHAT PARTICIPANT CHARLENE: Robbie, are you going to answer that other guy's question? That's something that has always bothered me too. I don't mean MY eye bothers me, i mean YOUR eye does. Is it glass or something?

PNN CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant CHARLENE has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

CHAT PARTICIPANT MARTIN: Tell us about your glass eye you cross-eyed bitch!

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant MARTIN has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

CHAT MODERATOR: Harassment of ANY kind will NOT be tolerated on this site. Comments like that are completely uncalled for.

ROBBIE BATTISTA: I'm sorry, but I don't think I will be able to stay and chat very much longer. I have been with PNN for over 20 years nd this is all very emotional for me.

SYSTEM: CHAT PARTICIPANT JEROME has logged on to PNN Chat. 209.40.XXX.XXX

CHAT PARTICIPANT JEROME: Wassup y'all. Whatchoo all talkin bout?

CHAT PARTICIPANT SARAH: We're talking about Robbie's glass eye. Have you ever been skullfucked Robbie?

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant SARAH has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

CHAT PARTICIPANT JEROME: I know. I every time I watch that show, i want to smack that funny looking bitch in the head to straighten her eye up.

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant JEROME has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

ROBBIE BATTISTA: There is nothing wrong with my eye!! I don't even know what you are all talking about!. Do you think that this is funny?

CHAT PARTICIPANT ALAN: Who are you talking to, Robbie? LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU GOD DAMMIT!! LOL!!

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant ALAN has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

ROBBIE BATTISTA: Do you think that saying mean and spiteful things to people is funny?!! I am a respected journalist and I don't have to take this kind of thing from people like you!!!!!.

CHAT PARTICIPANT JENNIFER: LOL!! Hey Robbie, you look like my Iguana. he can turn his eyeballs all the way around like that too! You're a ugly stupid whore

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant JENNIFER has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

CHAT PARTICIPANT LANCE: Robbie, did they drop you on your head when you were born or something? What's up with that eye?

CHAT PARTICIPANT JOEL: Are you still there, you freakish bitch?

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant LANCE has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

ROBBIE BATTISTA: This is my LAST DAY AT PNN and you all are ruining it! HOW DARE YOU!

CHAT PARTICIPANT JOEL: Answer us!

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant JOEL has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

CHAT PARTICIPANT PEGGY: Yeah, come on Robbie. Tell us about your lazy/glass eye.

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant PEGGY has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

CHAT MODERATOR: We have records of all of your IP addresses and you will all be banned from PNN Chat forever for this!!!

SYSTEM: CHAT PARTICIPANT MARTIN has logged on to PNN Chat. 161.29.XXX.XXX

CHAT PARTICIPANT MARTIN: Tell us about your glass eye you fucking cross-eyed slut!

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant MARTIN has been kicked off of PNN Chat.

CHAT MODERATOR: Chat participant MARTIN has been BANNED from PNN Chat.

ROBBIE BATTISTA: I HOPE YOU ALL DIE AND ROT IN HELL YOU ARE ALL ANIMALS!

SYSTEM: User Robbie Battista has logged off.