Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck this

princesslolita

Always seems like when life is bad, things cant get any worse but once one good thing happens, life always seems to pick up. At least that is always the case with me. Right now, life is ok, not too great but nothing I can really bitch about. And when things get really bad and I start getting all depressed I think about all the worse things in life and then I realize that life isnt so bad.

Cheer up girl... What's that song, you know the "I'm on the outside, I'm lookin' in" song? Well there's one line from that song- "Tomorrow will be okay." Sometimes you have to remind yourself, I have to remind myself a lot... Things do get better, sometimes it just takes time. If the big things are going wrong, enjoy the little things- just do what you gotta do to keep things in perspective. This has been a horrible year for everyone, personally and globally... I hope things get better for you.

Originally posted by princesslolita

Grrrrrr I hate life right now :( :( Serious I'm at the point of just ending it .. =(

i have been there before in my life.....usually i find that if o actually express my feelings toward someone else the feelings go away. not through email. actually speak to someone. let it all drain out. youll feel better afterwards..