Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did any go to sasha and digweed or oakenfold, seb and dfuse if yes how was it?

snipeu

i went for oakenfold and it as bad, so commercal i couldn believe it, the system sucked, he plays tracks from years ago, it felt like a nysnc concert almost, i wish i went to dt my second time hearing him, first time was ok, but second time i realize the music was the same as the first, and it sucked what people see in him i dont know!!!! hes not terrilble but hes not upthere by a longshot

his time has passed

Originally posted by progressive2

i went for oakenfold and it as bad, so commercal i couldn believe it, the system sucked, he plays tracks from years ago, it felt like a nysnc concert almost, i wish i went to dt my second time hearing him, first time was ok, but second time i realize the music was the same as the first, and it sucked what people see in him i dont know!!!! hes not terrilble but hes not upthere by a longshot

his time has passed

YOUR FUCKIN KIDDIN ME RIGHT:laugh: OAKIE WAS OFF THE HEEEEEZY MINUS THE CHEEEZY! Some of you people that bash DJ's need to really get serious. D:Fuse absolutely ripped it and Seb was OK from what I heard, I don't know I left about 10 minutes into his set after he dropped a remix of Elements so I really can't give you an honest opinion.

The place was absolutely nuts!!! Felt like i was rolling even though I wasn't. Best shit I ever been to hands down. Who cares if he dropped a couple older tracks...atleast they were good ones...do you want him to drop new stuff no matter what it is? What kinda DJ drops all new tracks even though they might be whack just for the reason that its new? Get real. If you want new tracks...

And the sounds system was crazy...the loudest I have ever heard...I was standing right next to the front/right sub speakers though...that shit was so loud my tonsil was jiggling and i wasnt talkin:D !

Carson

whoever said the oakie party was BAD is odviously not a music fan or is deaf in the ear. i seen oakie 3 times now,... and this was as good as the last one i went to.. and someone on this board just complained about how he played shit from years back, well buddy, his past tracks are one of the greatest tracks.. so i dont get wat your sayin, i personaly was hopin he would be playin some old shit, cuz like i said before, his old shit is off the hook, his music was on point, the crowd loved him. it was a very very very good party, and anyone that deisagrees with me shouldnt have spent the $40 on his tickets. if you gona see oakie, you should know already that his old shit is off the hook, he had the crowd goin. girls was showin there SHIT..lol, the vibe was exactly wat i like to see in a party like that. and if your gona spend $40 to see oakie at the HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM, then you should expect the sound system to be not as great as Twilo's was, its a fuckin BALLROMMM not a nightclub, you fool,... either way, it was defintly a great party, certainly my top 20 parties. i dont know how it was on the main floor, but we was at the mezzanine and it was off the hook... dfuse was on point to , but seb f was gettin the shit goin.. it may have been a short party but it was def worht my $40 .. so there you have it

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE THAT OAKIE WAS OFF THE HOOK. THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME SEEING HIM, AND IT WAS DEFINITLEY AN EXPERIENCE. HE ALMOST "MOVES" YOU WITH THE MUSIC AND THE VISUALS ON THE SCREEN, EXPECIALLY WITH THE WHOLE CITY SCENE AND THE TWIN TOWERS.. GOOD VIBE OVERALL, RECOMMEND SEEING HIM IF ANY OF YOU HAVEN'T YET.. AND IF YOUR LUCKY, YOU'LL GET TO SEE SOME AWESOME TITIES ALL NIGHT LIKE EVERYONE DID ON THANKSGIVING NIGHT... PEACE!