Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you agree that Ministry of Sound is the biggest label in the world?

djmarcelias

Ministry of Sound not only has its huge label which resides both within the US and UK (distributing to the entire world) but has a brand more than anything. It's super club in London is always getting the biggest DJ's. There is also a clothing line and DJ gear selection to choose from., Next they'll own there own media hub like a TV network, or a piece of the BBC.,

I really think the label has created something that no other label in the world has. Do you agree with this? Or what label do you think is the top of the top? Why?

I agree, it's not quantity, it's quality and that's something that the label is seriously lacking. Bigger isn't always better. Yes the label is huge with lots of distributers but if the product is lacking in a certain department, then what's it good for?. Good labels you ask? well that would depend on what the individual prefers and likes. Labels that I like and that is deemed popular on a worldwide scale would have to be Hooj Choons, Bedrock, Fire. Up and coming labels that I think have the ability to blow up are Slide, Viscous Disc, Saw, Inversus and Stellar. Just my 0.02 cents worth ....