Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For once

lollib

I am finally happy and content with life. I cant think of anything to bitch about. Although most of my friends are either dating someone or serious with someone, I really could care less! Anyone else feel this way? I like it and hope it sticks around! Just thought I would share my insight!!! LOL!!!!

Yeah, I sort of feel that way too, I just recently stopped seeing someone on my part cause I can't deal with bullshit, plus it was gettin boring, but also I stopped working out and doing things important to me, so I think I'm gonna take a month or two off from being with someone, unless I obviously meet a cool person, I'm just tired of the games, I'm only 22 so I have some time

Originally posted by nrgy112

Yeah, I sort of feel that way too, I just recently stopped seeing someone on my part cause I can't deal with bullshit, plus it was gettin boring, but also I stopped working out and doing things important to me, so I think I'm gonna take a month or two off from being with someone, unless I obviously meet a cool person, I'm just tired of the games, I'm only 22 so I have some time

Only 22?? You have planty of time to go and experience life. Not that I'm some old woman (only 25) but you will definitely realize as you get older what is important in life! Honestly, my outlook on life is alot different then what it was at 22!