Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have tried to restrain myself.....

sumguy

but i can't any longer.....

this board is sooooo boring! Much like club land in NYC, it began with an explosion, and now has dwindled away to shit. I'm not going to call anyone out here, but collectivly, it's just sad.

and PLEASE do not tell me to go fuck myself, die, eat shit etc.... There is not one name i recognize here from when this board first came into being. There were some very interesting and well thought out posts here just one year ago. Now, it's who can do the most drugs, where u do them, and who jerks off the most. ???

Shit, i'll bet that this board is one of the tools used to close tunnel forever.

Lets discuss neuclear physics @ the next meetup.... oh wait... I mean how much ecstacy you can do within one night.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sumguy

this board is sooooo boring! Much like club land in NYC, it began with an explosion, and now has dwindled away to shit. I'm not going to call anyone out here, but collectivly, it's just sad.

and PLEASE do not tell me to go fuck myself, die, eat shit etc.... There is not one name i recognize here from when this board first came into being. There were some very interesting and well thought out posts here just one year ago. Now, it's who can do the most drugs, where u do them, and who jerks off the most. ???

Shit, i'll bet that this board is one of the tools used to close tunnel forever.

Lets discuss neuclear physics @ the next meetup.... oh wait... I mean how much ecstacy you can do within one night.:rolleyes:

Okay I'm game. If we're so boring lets hear about your earth shattering posts that you have to talk about. If you have great ideas then post them......... Im not saying that I don't fully agree with you....but Its not like I have anything to exciting to post either....... If I did I would be posting and not talking shit about how I could be posting...get it?:tongue:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Nuclear physics huh? I'd like to slam a "ragga bomb" on the ladies in this board...how about that!

Join the message board at CNN!!

Well, I’m not quite sure that I would like to discuss nuclear physics with anyone from the clubplanet message board. If I had any substantial knowledge that would give me the right to discuss that subject, it would probably be on a different platform.

Anyway, not that I’m totally disagreeing with you but I haven’t seen any comments, viewpoints from you either (and really in my last post, I would have appreciated some more input and opinions immensely).

Hope you will start some interesting topics to discuss now that we are all awake again ;)

Originally posted by clubkat

y did u post it here? isnt there a drama board? or even the nyc board babe...... :confused:

yes, you're right. But it's the sex board that is boring.

AND

I apologize for making fun of you a little while back.... i saw your pic and u are a cutie. :)

took it with "a grain of salt"

::compliments of cook haha::

well i can see how sex in writing could be boring, the actual act is quite wonderful lol........::go figure:: :idea:

reason i told you to take it to another board is cause u threw me off with all the drug comments, i have yet to see a sex board post that involves taking anything except a cock or pussy in the mouth:confused:

::maybe its me::

:D

well i can see how sex in writing could be boring, the actual act is quite wonderful lol........::go figure:: :idea:

reason i told you to take it to another board is cause u threw me off with all the drug comments, i have yet to see a sex board post that involves taking anything except a cock or pussy in the mouth:confused:

::maybe its me::

good point cat...... besides, i wouldn't want anything aside from a dripping wet pussy in my mouth anyway....

i'm just use to logging on here and seeing at least 5-6 posts of naked chicks at any given time..... but now, it's just not like that anymore :(

what happened to the naked chicks damn it?!?! pictures are not boring.....

AND you are not cute..... you are hot girly...... :)

LoL! thanks 4 the shout out, clubkitty:)

i'm working in a law office, so i got the lingo down pat!

BTW, what nationality are you?/? you seem to be quite a mixed meeuuu 'er

I'm 50% belgian, 25 scots/irish and 25 brazillian (my wild, sexxy side, OUUWWW!) :tongue: