Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish track IDs

Kuro

Does anyone know what mix of Lovely Day Ali played this past Friday? Also, does anyone know the name of that track with the voice that says "You love the way it smells, you love the way it feels... pussy..." or something like that. It was the last track Ali played before Sharam came on I think.

Originally posted by vicman

naw sorry kuro, i was busy trying to convince people i was keoki at the time...

I can't believe you actually tried to use that as a line. Don't you realize Keoki's VERY gay? Hitting on chicks incognito as a gay man can't be good for the batting average.

Oh, wait. Unless you were hitting on dudes, and then it would make sense...

:confused:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I can't believe you actually tried to use that as a line. Don't you realize Keoki's VERY gay? Hitting on chicks incognito as a gay man can't be good for the batting average.

Oh, wait. Unless you were hitting on dudes, and then it would make sense...

:confused:

She's engaged, too. And she was like, "who the fuck is this asshole pretending to be Keoki?" Add in the fact that Keoki's gay, and i think I see why that plan didn't work.

Is there no one around here who can trainspot?

it was all a preconceived plan....by trying to convince her that i was keoki she would feel at ease, 'cause nothing would happen....then having broken the ice I would turn the action over to Zaguero (the other dude that went with me on Friday) and having done my good deed for the day I would retire for the night...everything just to help out people, because vicman likes to help out people...because vicman in a nice guy...

but then i threw in that I was Digweed and that trainwrecked everyting, oh well, moments like these last forever, all in a days work... :D

it was all a preconceived plan....by trying to convince her that i was keoki she would feel at ease, 'cause nothing would happen....then having broken the ice I would turn the action over to Zaguero (the other dude that went with me on Friday) and having done my good deed for the day I would retire for the night...everything just to help out people, because vicman likes to help out people...because vicman in a nice guy...

but then i threw in that I was Digweed and that trainwrecked everyting, oh well, moments like these last forever, all in a days work... :D

I've tried the 'I'm Satoshi Tomiie', but I always got blank looks.

Then I tried the 'I'm Oakie', but I always got my ass beat.

Then I tried the 'I'm Shady', and I had to fend all the chicks off with a stick. :D :D :D

so if you ever at a club and see a hot girl and your to tongue tied to go talk to her, just buy me a few drinks and I'll break the ice for you..thats the vicmans gaurantee....i dont gaurantee it will work...:D

Yeah. The junior high thing always works.

'Uh, yeah. My friend over there likes you. Do you like him back?'