Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Graphic Desgin

i always need graphic designers for my freelance web work... good pay. also, i tend to fall in love with those talented, creative and technical women so that is a good side benefit of the job (and those crazy enough to fall right with me make it even better!)

haha life is good :P

rob

I'm going to look up the schools some of u suggested...i was also looking into katherine gibbs they have something called visual communcations or something so i dont know. but i was thinking graphic desgin.. i've gotten into it lately. and if its a good way to impress men then why not lol. well... if thers any other schools or info u can give me it would help. thanks.

j =)

Originally posted by cutie6190

I'm going to look up the schools some of u suggested...i was also looking into katherine gibbs they have something called visual communcations or something so i dont know. but i was thinking graphic desgin.. i've gotten into it lately. and if its a good way to impress men then why not lol. well... if thers any other schools or info u can give me it would help. thanks.

j =)

forget Gibbs...if you want to go to school for graphic design go to SVA or Parsons, even FIT.

dialectics, what kind of freelancers you looking for? and yeah, i know what you mean about loving geek chicks :D

I went to school and live in Baltimore, but I just graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication Design. I can't reccomend any schools up there, but there are a lot of options w/ the major. You can do print work (designing materials and spreads for a number of different types of companies), web design, and even video editing and effects. I used to work at a video game production company and now I do marketing materials for an engineering firm. There's a lot you can do either by hand (if you're good at fine art) or through the computer (which is what is used most in the field these days.) Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. Take care.

Originally posted by dialectics

i always need graphic designers for my freelance web work... good pay. also, i tend to fall in love with those talented, creative and technical women so that is a good side benefit of the job (and those crazy enough to fall right with me make it even better!)

haha life is good :P

rob

hehe, give me some freelance work :D

we can work on the side benefits later...

Originally posted by somebitch

hehe, give me some freelance work :D

we can work on the side benefits later...

haha you've got some competition so i need to see your portfolio. i'm pretty sure i've seen your pic posted somewhere here - so if your work is good then be aware that i will fall in love with you...

cutie: yuppers graphic design is a quick way to attract those geek boys :P

btw anyone out there know coldfusion?

rob

Originally posted by glowball

dude umm don't use a girls work just because she's a girl

haha i would never even DREAM of doing that... its just that designers happen to have that perfect combo of a technical mind and a creative streak. given that the only thing that i'm looing for in a woman is that she be both intelligent and interesting, so it just seems natural.

i was never saying that i would use someone's work 'cause they're a girl - i was just saying that i would fall in love with them :)

rob

haha i would never even DREAM of doing that... its just that designers happen to have that perfect combo of a technical mind and a creative streak. given that the only thing that i'm looing for in a woman is that she be both intelligent and interesting, so it just seems natural.

i was never saying that i would use someone's work 'cause they're a girl - i was just saying that i would fall in love with them :)

rob

:) Sowwy!

i also have a hug store. it is open for 24 hours a day. we never charge for hugs but we keep our business running because people are so happy for our services that they give us stuff.

i'm trying to bring lavendermenace on as a senior partner - she's good at hugs too.

i can be cute sometimes.... but rob is definitely seeking an art/geek woman to keep him company....

until then, rob is also trying to form a wev development company based in ibiza - our business plan looks something like this -

Objective: to raise enough capital to support a pack of clubbers through a summer of mayhem on the island.

rob :P

i also have a hug store. it is open for 24 hours a day. we never charge for hugs but we keep our business running because people are so happy for our services that they give us stuff.

i'm trying to bring lavendermenace on as a senior partner - she's good at hugs too.

i can be cute sometimes.... but rob is definitely seeking an art/geek woman to keep him company....

until then, rob is also trying to form a wev development company based in ibiza - our business plan looks something like this -

Objective: to raise enough capital to support a pack of clubbers through a summer of mayhem on the island.

rob :P

hehe, ill help u.

:horns: