Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RE: Why Doesnt Johnny Vicious Have A Residency??

Let me just clear something off my chest I been meaning to do for a long time, Let me talk here for a second and hear me out, I met with Johnny V a long time ago at the tunnel when that was his residency, Now the tunnel was Slammmmmmmin with JV there. Now I ask my self Why wasn’t anyone of you all here that create topics about him there at the tunnel? See this is what bothers me about it you say how he's the best this that this that but when he had a residency there not one person showed up and gave support to him.

I remember my cousin and I along with foxyRoxy20 love to go there for the mere fact of him DJing there, Also there were so many people to knock the tunnel while he was so explain this to me really! See now that he had played at SF everyone loves him now this that this that but you know what all I can say two FACE! Bye now!

P.S I just hope i can get some back up off this !

my defense to this is that, i was 16 when vicious was spinnin at tunnel and i didnt have id to get in..when i finally did get to hear him at tunnel was when i was 17 and got id... i heard him halloween night like 2 years ago i think..and he was way better at tunnel than at factory, i thought...and let me tell you.. i would have definatly been there all the time if i could have..

you know that,,you were like the first cp people that i met and i met u at tunnel when like me and you were the only ones on the dancefloor.

peace out

gianni

GG why are you defending yourself???

Listen Johnny is the man but unfortunately POLITICS and PRICKS go hand in hand in this scene. That is why people like Dave and the CP CREW made boards like this so you guys can give your opinions. So that when the powers that be talk a lot of isssssh we can say THAT IS OR IS NOT what the club going community wants. You guys really should know how much influence and power you really have.

:)

JV at the Tunnel was the best. Especially opening night when he opened up with Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire(Dj Scot Project Remix) and he gave the speech how were gonna make this our home. It really sucked to see less people there each week. But out of all of that I think I only missed 3 or 4 nights that he did there. Also, during that time I didnt really post too much on the board but when I did I usually said something good about JV and the Tunnel. Vicious was one of the first djs that I heard when I got into the scene and I always try to make to where he spins and I would never say anything bad about Vicious..........:)

Yes i was there almost every weekend at tunnel when Johnny vicious was there. August 19,2000 was the first night of his residency... the place was pacccccked... the music was amazing.. i will never Forget the speech he gave (He said these are OUR SaTurdays at TUNNEL, I hope to be here for a long time), I will never forget that played Thunder in paradise, which at the time was an AMAZING SONG!!!! Then as the weeks went by the crowd started to dwindle until he finally decided to leave on Decemeber 7(his birthday party). Johnny Vicious At tunnel was Uncomparable... he was Amazing.. Dropped all the new tracks and he always drop hard hits.

Johnny vicious at tunnel was a perfect match, unfortunately management didtn want to pay Him.. and he had to leave. For any of u who Doubt his Talents at tunnel just Listen to the Sanctuary of last september where it was live from tunnel. This is probably hands down the best sanctuary of all TIME.!!!!

Johnny vicious is one the best Dj's right now and has been for years. This is reason i want to him to have a residency. So it can be like last year When u can go every weekend and hear the best dj on the planet rip up the turntables.

Peace

Jonathan

Originally posted by jonathanny

Yes i was there almost every weekend at tunnel when Johnny vicious was there. August 19,2000 was the first night of his residency... the place was pacccccked... the music was amazing.. i will never Forget the speech he gave (He said these are OUR SaTurdays at TUNNEL, I hope to be here for a long time), I will never forget that played Thunder in paradise, which at the time was an AMAZING SONG!!!! Then as the weeks went by the crowd started to dwindle until he finally decided to leave on Decemeber 7(his birthday party). Johnny Vicious At tunnel was Uncomparable... he was Amazing.. Dropped all the new tracks and he always drop hard hits.

Johnny vicious at tunnel was a perfect match, unfortunately management didtn want to pay Him.. and he had to leave. For any of u who Doubt his Talents at tunnel just Listen to the Sanctuary of last september where it was live from tunnel. This is probably hands down the best sanctuary of all TIME.!!!!

Johnny vicious is one the best Dj's right now and has been for years. This is reason i want to him to have a residency. So it can be like last year When u can go every weekend and hear the best dj on the planet rip up the turntables.

Peace

Jonathan

YES BRO!!!!

OPENING NITE AT TUNNEL WAS ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. the place was packed... i used to go off about johnny all the time when i was promoting and kid i worked w/ back then told me as soon as he heard about this party he thought about me, and i was like hellllllllllz yea bro.. you know i'm d on this one :D

i was there a lot of the nites, and his halloween set was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick too!!

*sigh*

i miss those days.. too bad shit had to go down the way it did..

jonathony.. the live from the tunnel set last year is so exclusive only a few of us have had the pleasure of hearing it!!! still listen to it all the time :D

glowball.. sup dude?

Originally posted by PFloyd40

YES BRO!!!!

OPENING NITE AT TUNNEL WAS ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. the place was packed... i used to go off about johnny all the time when i was promoting and kid i worked w/ back then told me as soon as he heard about this party he thought about me, and i was like hellllllllllz yea bro.. you know i'm d on this one :D

i was there a lot of the nites, and his halloween set was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick too!!

*sigh*

i miss those days.. too bad shit had to go down the way it did..

jonathony.. the live from the tunnel set last year is so exclusive only a few of us have had the pleasure of hearing it!!! still listen to it all the time :D

glowball.. sup dude?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what up kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo send me a copy of that SET i want to hear it again ..!!!!!!!!

When we going clubbing dude?

WOW... that Picture brings back a lot of great MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY VICIOUS LIVE FROM TUNNEL AT 3am NOTHING BEATS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

jonathan

Originally posted by jonathanny

WOW... that Picture brings back a lot of great MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY VICIOUS LIVE FROM TUNNEL AT 3am NOTHING BEATS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

jonathan

haha still saved that flyer for memories

AHHHHHHHHH VICIOUS LIVE AT THE TUNNEL SET IS THE BEST SET I EVER HEARD......i was home that night and i was listening to the radio and i hear what we now know as adrenaline and i jumped outta bed at 3am and started dancing....that set is ridiculous and it is still in slot 1 of my cd changer.........

That tunnel set is ridiculous i listen to it all the time pretty much too much. The remix of outer space he has is insane and then right after that the remix of ordinary world is fawkin ridiculous.

honestly if it were up to me the Tunnel would still be open and Vicious would be the resident....... but tunnel is no more :( :( :(

well at least until me soprano ggfella and pfloyd buy itand reopen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Um.. just for the record.. I know I was @ Tunnel when Vicious was residing there.. (I love the flyer by the way -- got it hanging on my wall with all my other club flyers.. the back of it looks hot too with the red)

In fact, my first clubbin' experience in NYC was @ Tunnel Saturday August 19th, 2000 for the grand re-opening night when I turned 18 (my birthday is the 20th of August so when midnight hit I was officially legal to get in!), and I have that flyer (the AOL-type looking one) on my wall as well. I was actually a promoter for that party too.

So a lot of us WERE supporting Vicious @ his residency in Tunnel. That's what made me fall in love with his spinning. :) :) :)

Originally posted by codica3

Um.. just for the record.. I know I was @ Tunnel when Vicious was residing there.. (I love the flyer by the way -- got it hanging on my wall with all my other club flyers.. the back of it looks hot too with the red)

In fact, my first clubbin' experience in NYC was @ Tunnel Saturday August 19th, 2000 for the grand re-opening night when I turned 18 (my birthday is the 20th of August so when midnight hit I was officially legal to get in!), and I have that flyer (the AOL-type looking one) on my wall as well. I was actually a promoter for that party too.

So a lot of us WERE supporting Vicious @ his residency in Tunnel. That's what made me fall in love with his spinning. :) :) :)

That night was the best night I ever had in the history I've been clubbing. That was the night I fell in love with Vicious!! I threw out the AOL flyer... I had like 10 of those. threw them all out I guess..:o(

Originally posted by msoprano13

AHHHHHHHHH VICIOUS LIVE AT THE TUNNEL SET IS THE BEST SET I EVER HEARD......i was home that night and i was listening to the radio and i hear what we now know as adrenaline and i jumped outta bed at 3am and started dancing....that set is ridiculous and it is still in slot 1 of my cd changer.........

WAIT....hold up

that *exclusive* set that only a few of yous have, is the one with outter space and ordinary world????