Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Yorker In SoCal. for New Years...

dgmodel

i'm psyched about paul van dyk out here at giant for new year's! (o, and he's also playing with some guy named sasha and these people: jimmy van m, lee burridge and junkie xl ;) ) i can't put a hyperlink on the board because clubplanet won't let me, but type in giant club dot com and there you'll be.

Originally posted by dgmodel

is it worth it to go to SoCal for new years eve???

i think that's a question you are gonna have to answer yourself, it seems that a strong nyc contigent feel that la pales in comparison to the ny scene (whether of not they actually been to la) and to even consider venturing west would be unthinkable, but if you are up for a different scene then come on down, just leave all thoughts of nyc nightlife in nyc and enjoy the environment you find yourself immersed in, you'll have a blast!

I go out west often, just wanted to know if it was worth it for New years... since i never been there for new years... however its not that ny's nightlife is better (cause it is in away) and its not like LA's nightlife is better (cause it is in a way) its just diff... and I was wondering you guys do on N.Y.Eve... so i htink i might go out htere...