Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To those who've met me....

clubkat

Kat, I did meet you outside at the America meetup. I never said hi because honestly i was kinda intimidated but i guess i'm just a lil' shy. I was with Siceone. It was when you and Moonie were talkin' outside and i was chattin' with trancend, exodust and charrails. Then you hopped in a car and left.

so yeah i guess maybe you are a lil' intimidating in that cool-kat NYC girl kind of way.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Oh come on peeps! CK's one of the friendliest most approachable people here! Grow some balls already! :tongue: :tongue:

oh I am sorry, but when did you grow these balls? arent you miss shy?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

::growl:: you petey-bird on the other hand...barley spoke more than a word......::hiding behind massages and titty rubs hehe:: :D

well I thought kats liked being pet..

also I remember you were in the back bar for only alittle bit and talked to you just about the whole time, you were even sitting on my lap, giving me a boner. hehe. I am alittle shy but you were disappearing most of the night... so was tasty

Hey baby girl...I'm not quite sure that this question is also meant for females...but anyway....you are one of the cutest, most approachable people I've met at clubplanet...

...then again, I've been called "intimidating"...so I might be a little bit 'challenged' in that department...lol

Hope all is good with you kitty :)

ok, so...

jana, just posted and then she asked me the question you asked everybody...

i answered and she said i might have an interesting point so here it is...

i do not think that you are intimidating...

however i believe that this is because i have met you in person...

see, i think that if people only meet you on the board, some of them might be intimidated by some of the stuff you post because they don't *really* know you...

you know, "vibrator: woman's best friend" and such...

well, many guys will play it out like it's nothing, but that's only machismo...most of them, if they don't know you, are probably shaking in their boots...;)

but anyway...that's only until they get to meet the nice clubkat...

in the meantime, make them shake baby, yeaaa...