Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does a good hip-hop artist usually get killed?..well not all the time...=P

Guest funkysoul

Guest funkysoul

Sup everyone,

I have been listening to all types of music, but when hip hop artists (ex.Notorious BIG, Tupac..etc.)come out with some really good music....they end up dead!?

Why is that?

Lemme hear ya dis one peepzzzz.!

Peace..!=) Download the music!

Well during that time there was alot of beef between the west and east cost rappers. (tupac, Biggie) I don't know about east coast rappers but alot of the ones out west are affilliated with gangs. I mean thats who killed tupac. Some stupid little gangster. It was just the timming when those 2 were killed. I think S. Knight was behind the whole thing. Just alot going on then. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by funkysoul

Sup everyone,

I have been listening to all types of music, but when hip hop artists (ex.Notorious BIG, Tupac..etc.)come out with some really good music....they end up dead!?

Why is that?

Lemme hear ya dis one peepzzzz.!

Peace..!=) Download the music!

What the fuck is your problem man????? All the crap you post here is about slandering hip-hop...just chill with that shit for a while...

Funkysoul - what a fuckin' hyprocrite :blown:

Originally posted by kaligirl

Well in that case Tupac is not dead either.

naaaaawwwwww, yo; biggie just saw how tupac's sales skyrocketed after his death and wanted to capitalize on that shiznot. biggie's "life after death" album came out just a little too soon (i'm remarking on the title) after his demise, and faith evans's absolutely shameless and tacky exploitation of his death in the form of that horrible "every breath you take" ripoff was just a little too profitable.

(take what i just said as seriously as you'd like. :) )

Originally posted by gonzojournilist

they are all DEAD like Kennedy

every one forgets BIG L started out young at the age of 19, one of the few artists from Harlem, blew the fuck up but still lived the life.

Then he got shot dead

bottom line is Big L would of been bigger then JAY-Z if he was still around.

Hells yea... the lines that he spit. -=O

Check it, my weed smoke is my lye

A ki of coke is a pie

When I'm lifted, I'm high

With new clothes on, I'm fly

Cars is whips and sneakers is kicks

Money is chips, movies is flicks

Also, cribs is homes, jacks is pay phones

Cocaine is nose candy, cigarettes is bones

A radio is a box, a razor blade is a ox

Fat diamonds is rocks and jakes is cop

And if you got rubbed, you got stuck

You got shot, you got bucked

And if you got double-crossed, you got fucked

Originally posted by weyes

naaaaawwwwww, yo; biggie just saw how tupac's sales skyrocketed after his death and wanted to capitalize on that shiznot. biggie's "life after death" album came out just a little too soon (i'm remarking on the title) after his demise, and faith evans's absolutely shameless and tacky exploitation of his death in the form of that horrible "every breath you take" ripoff was just a little too profitable.

take what i just said as seriously as you'd like. :) )

Well if that the case what about all the shit Tupac said about his death and Makaveli and shit. Was that just a concidence? Makeveli(the poet) faked his own death. Its just a little to wierd that they both talked about their deaths in the way they did. Maybe they are chillin together somewhere.:)

you hear it in the news, but since when did every hip hop star get their asses shot?

Cobain shot himself, Shannon whatshisname blind melon dude OD'd....

people die in entertainment all the time...shit happens...

and ragga's right, why's all this up anyways? Hip Hop has shit involved like anything else...so why's this even here?

as for hip hop....old school...more music, less attitude... *thumbs up*

better yet, go for some breakbeat.....mmmmm......plump DJs......