Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chop it up peoples

markia20

it happens with great frequency that people around these parts think that i'm of the male persuasion. what's up with that? i get such comments as "that's cool, bro," and "all right, my man!" let me just restate for the record that weyes is a girl!!!

(sorry for the intensity of that; i just seem to be getting that a lot. :) )

so, markia20, are you new to l.a., or just new to cp? how did you find our band of merry men and women?

im not new to LA, i have been here for a few years, but i am new to clubplanet. i got on here cause im starting a company and we acquire real estate, bars/owners, restaurants, etc, so i'm on here meeting some people, trying to meet some bar and club owners and hopefully go check out some and see if my company can help them out. We dont buy them out or anything, they become a part of our company and we help them grow, thus making us grow...... do you club in LA alot? any cute female ladies on here??? from LA???

Originally posted by markia20

do you club in LA alot? any cute female ladies on here??? from LA???

i don't club in l.a. all that much, but that's solely due to financial constraints, i assure you. those who truly know me can vouch for my hardcore party spirit. (i'm from new york, and the kids on that board know what i'm about ;) )

as for the cute factor of the cpers, i've only met guys out here, so, sorry on that one. but they rank pretty high, and you know what they say, birds of a feather flock together :D ! (hey, i'm living proof of that ;) ...)