Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Psychadelic Trance party (Sat)

kramadas

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hey folks, which of you is into psy trance? There's a Synthetic Sadhus party this Sat in NYC (Queens), and there are some big names spinning, eg, Total Eclipse, Raja Ram, etc.

I'm making the trip up...wondering if there are any other psy trance fans on here?

dude, 2 trips to NYC in two weeks for party? Man, the "club god" status does you justice :D

If it was in DC I would definitely check it out. Have fun.

Originally posted by vicman

dude, 2 trips to NYC in two weeks for party? Man, the "club god" status does you justice :D

If it was in DC I would definitely check it out. Have fun.

hehe...Vic, you should have seen me last summer/fall...I used to drive upto NYC, sometimes, 8 weekends in a row, take a weekend off, and then another 8 or so...

no wonder i put 80 000 miles on my car in 2 years!

:D:D

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hey folks, which of you is into psy trance? There's a Synthetic Sadhus party this Sat in NYC (Queens), and there are some big names spinning, eg, Total Eclipse, Raja Ram, etc.

I'm making the trip up...wondering if there are any other psy trance fans on here?

krish, checkit: there's a hilaarious thread on naughty (iwas looking for the flyer about yer party) asking why techno heads are so angry? hella funny shiznit. have fun in ny!

Yeah, I saw that....pretty funny...posted how I liked both techno and trance. In all genres, there's the good and bad...just gotta separate the wheat from the chaff :D!

SHit, I'm getting totally pumped for Sat. I just downloaded a random set(DJ Pinche) from WinMX, and its seriously bangin!

Have fun, don't work too hard, and I'll catch ya later!