Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luis Diaz to spin in Ft. Lauderdale?

mickeyhu

I just did some digging. Luis will be at a new place called Pulse. It's at NE 26th St in FTL, it opens in like 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks for jogging my memory, one of Luis' friends told me at Anthony Pappa what was going down and I was a little gone :)

Pulse is the former gay club, Paradise, which was the former house club Velvet (where Sheldon & I were residents on Saturdays for a year), which was the former top 40 club Septembers.. .which is North of Downtown Ft. Lauderdale. It is a block South of Oakland Park Blvd on US-1.

Should be interesting... Luis Diaz is awesome.. if you go go see him, stop by Sutra after they close at 2 am!!!

www.lust4house.com

Hey.. Thank you for the info... 4 am.. Wowee!!! I'm there!!! I am definitely going to "check it out"! Are YOU going to "check it out" MickyHu???

I love to keep threads like this going! Especially for friends that work at clubs like PULSE so please let me know if you "are going"!!!