elysiumdc

In case you missed last week's Grand Opening, come check out Elysium tonight at

Earth hosted by DC's newest and largest nightclub Dream. Elysium DJ's Kris &

Christian will be spinning the finest in deep house, progressive house and high

energy grooves in the opening lounge.

This venue is second to none. The club boasts 4 Floors with a 4,000 person

capacity. The first level is a large lounge, with an extraordinary number of

bars and plush furniture. This makes way to the second level, which is the main

dance arena surrounded by overlooking VIP lounges, all with their own waitresses

and TVs. The third level is another VIP area, with more bars, and an a huge

balcony. The top level is the roof of the building, overlooking the rest of the

club, with a breathtaking view of downtown Washington D.C.

Earth...Relive The Dream

1350 Oakey St. NE (Off New York Ave.)

Washington DC

Doors open at 9pm

$15 Cover

DIRECTIONS

*There will be search lights on the roof of the club*

>From Downtown DC: Take New York Ave. East for about 1.5 miles. Make

a right on Fenwick St NE (Right before 16th St. NE. There will be a sign for

Okie St.). Make 1st right on Okie St. Club is on left.

>From Virginia: Take I-395 North towards Washington D.C. Follow it

to the end, and make a right onto New York Ave. Follow directions above.

>From Maryland: Take I-295 towards Washington D.C. Follow Rt. 50

towards New York Ave. Make a left on Fenwick St NE (Right before 16th St. NE.

There will be a sign for Okie St. Follow directions above.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Anybody going here tonight?? yes, no, maybe?

Is this another Stellar thing, or is Ty only doing a monthly there? I'm confused about this whole Dream thing. Haven't seen much advertisements at all other than last weeks.

Anyone have more info? Anyone know who the headliner on the main floor will be? Will there be punch and pie?

Yes Ty T will be there and spinning, I think he's going on around 12:30, but I am still a little confused about it to, but figured tonight would be a good night to check it out, plus I gotta represent for Ty, Shady, let me know if you want to get on a list, I believe vixen is going, right vixen?

Yes Ty T will be there and spinning, I think he's going on around 12:30, but I am still a little confused about it to, but figured tonight would be a good night to check it out, plus I gotta represent for Ty, Shady, let me know if you want to get on a list, I believe vixen is going, right vixen?

Damn. They really need to get the word out more, cause this is the first I've heard about this.

Shit. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to rally this week. If not this week, then maybe next week.

Yes I know that Ty is only spinning once a month, but don't know much else. Either way I figure it would be a chill night to check the place out, get a little VIP action there, but thats cool if your weak and boring then I guess sitting home would be just as fun, hahah j/k but if you change your mind definitely let me know, BTW I heard Vixen is wearing the royal blues tonight....

See thats the problem you have the wrong medicine, you need the good green stuff out of the glass...

then you start off with 2 red bulls and orange stoli and then your back to normal. If not then next week might work, but I want to hear Ty spin tonight. Nobody else is going here, what do you people do on a Thurs. night???? Jimi will go, jimi you there, come in buddy I'm on this channel.

not a problem considering we have to come in on the first floor.....who else is spinning there tonight?

Actually I'm gonna throw PGiddy through a second story window using my new catapult, model LT1000 (that is.. Loser Toss hahahhaa). But I'll stop in on the 1st floor after that and say hi -- you gotta let me in the booth to say though, I don't wanna be dealing with any attitudes up there ;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Actually I'm gonna throw PGiddy through a second story window using my new catapult, model LT1000 (that is.. Loser Toss hahahhaa). But I'll stop in on the 1st floor after that and say hi -- you gotta let me in the booth to say though, I don't wanna be dealing with any attitudes up there ;)

LT1000, hahhahaa thats a good one, possbily the funniest thing you've ever said. Glad to see some of my witt and sarcasm is finally rubbing off on you.

Now you can go :blown: