Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm pissed!!!!

vicman

I went to Tower Records yesterday after work since its near my house and I just returned from Kemp Mills 'cause its in the mall right next to where I work because I wanted to get the new Renaissance: Revelation (Mixed By Danny Howells & Nick Warren) CD....and they dont have it!!!:mad: :mad:

Instead the guy @ Tower last night was trying to sell me the new Willie Colon CD Colection with his greatest salsa hits from the last 20 years because I was just happening to speaking in Spanish on cell when I went in and it didnt improve today as the girl at Kemp Mills told me to check out the new material from Ja Rule and Timbaland & Magoo...like WTF?!?!?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Has anybody seen the new Renaissance CD around here? It was released last month in the UK.

Originally posted by vicman

I went to Tower Records yesterday after work since its near my house and I just returned from Kemp Mills 'cause its in the mall right next to where I work because I wanted to get the new Renaissance: Revelation (Mixed By Danny Howells & Nick Warren) CD....and they dont have it!!!:mad: :mad:

Instead the guy @ Tower last night was trying to sell me the new Willie Colon CD Colection with his greatest salsa hits from the last 20 years because I was just happening to speaking in Spanish on cell when I went in and it didnt improve today as the girl at Kemp Mills told me to check out the new material from Ja Rule and Timbaland & Magoo...like WTF?!?!?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Has anybody seen the new Renaissance CD around here? It was released last month in the UK.

I've been looking for the new Renaissance CD for two months now, and it's no where to be found.

And what do you expect? With a name like Hamburguesa, of course they're gonna try to push the Salsa and Merengue on you. :D

It's like when I go to Yoshi. Just cause I'm Asian, they try to push the fairy trance on me. :D

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm sure Yoshitoshi had it, though they might be sold out. You can always order it from Amazon.com or something cuz they have it.

yeah, Amazon has it, BN also...but I hate it when I order it and then having to wait for it and then you see it in the store one day and your still waiting for your copy :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, Amazon has it, BN also...but I hate it when I order it and then having to wait for it and then you see it in the store one day and your still waiting for your copy :mad:

I'm all about instant gratification too. I do that shit all the time with vinyl. I order online, then I see it at Yoshi. Sometimes I'm so impatient I end up buying it at Yoshi too. I've got double copies of a few tracks cause of that. I've got problems. :(

Originally posted by crank47

I think I saw it at the Borders at Pentagon City.

I checked the store inventory page, is this it?

http://www.bordersstores.com/search/title_detail.jsp?id=52910875&srchTerms=Renaissance+Revelation&mediaType=2&srchType=Keyword

yup its that one...sh*t, they have it? I'll call them b4 I leave work today and double check that they have it....thanks crank47.....shady youve got serious problems...:D :D

Originally posted by crank47

I think I saw it at the Borders at Pentagon City.

I checked the store inventory page, is this it?

http://www.bordersstores.com/search/title_detail.jsp?id=52910875&srchTerms=Renaissance+Revelation&mediaType=2&srchType=Keyword

Yes, it is! And OMFG! Track one is Resistance! That's my fuckin' favorite track right now! It's also on CD 1 of Parks & Wilson. That track absolutely floored me the first time I heard it. I managed to grab a copy and I've been playing it nonstop for weeks now. That track alone makes it worth buying those CD's.