Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A New Topic for ClubKitty

shady609

Just Kidding Ma, but here we go..... (making this up on the fly)....who here can get turned on by "Cyber". Is this cheating if you are in a relationship and feel free to give an example of some "dirty talk" ha ha ha.....Maybe we can spice this up yet. if you see me on AIM benc609, feel free to try out your work

Its not exactly cheating however it is bending the rules, and dancing on the line... if it was in person would it be worse??? or the same??? IMO its form of cheating... its flirting + verbal intercourse = dating (which leads to breaking up with you if the dates are good)

Ok... I've never actually cybered one-on-one with anyone... there have definintely been threads on this board that got me rarin' to go, but I'm not sure if that's what you meant...

And is it cheating? Well there's a fine line... Basically anything you have to lie about or do behind your partners back is cheating because it walls off a part of yourself and your life from them, even if you're not actually laying your hands on another person. I mean, if I had a boyfriend and I learned he was jerking off to some girl he was talking to online... even if he didn't know her... I would not be a happy woman.

but it can make ya think twice about straying......

i mean, if one tells you that he/she will do absolutley everything you love to you (assuming you already met)...and there you have your other, laying on the couch scratching their crotch........hmmmmm what are you going to do? :confused:

::tough choice::

Well... all's I know is that if someone told me he loved me... it would hurt me to know he was engaging in verbal intercourse with another... If you're serious about someone and want to build something with them you can't hide things from each other.

Originally posted by clubkat

but it can make ya think twice about straying......

i mean, if one tells you that he/she will do absolutley everything you love to you (assuming you already met)...and there you have your other, laying on the couch scratching their crotch........hmmmmm what are you going to do? :confused:

:tough choice::

lmao~ you def. have a way with words baby... theres no doubt about that...

but hmmm... lemme see... cheating? i think i agree with tasty on that one...

~ good rule of thumb to use always is this... if you'd get kinda annoyed/pissed/sad if you found out the significant other was doing something, then don't do it yourself... that being said, if you'd get pissed at your lover for jerking off to someone online then don't do it... i know i would feel a little less then comfortable if i found out my man was beatin it to some chick over the comp... cause funnily enough, it is kinda real and intimate in this sick weird crazy sort of way... its hard to explain, so ill stop trying now... :D