Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T. Time & Price

liquidmind172

Originally posted by joeygk

Now, if they actually let anyone in will be another story. I love the place but getting into Space between 11pm and 1am is a real pain in the ass.

that's not true, I usually get there between that time frame and never have a problem, provided I'm in the entry on the left side, ya know the one w/ the french doorman.

Loraine.....you're probably a top-shelf honey.......do you think that may be why you don't have any trouble? Don't get me wrong.....it's not pulling teeth to get in, I just usually end up waiting about 20 minutes or so. I prefer to just show up at 3am and just walk in the door. This conversation is tired.....i'm sorry I brought it up.........It's DT so it'll be worth the hassel.

Originally posted by joeygk

Loraine.....you're probably a top-shelf honey.......do you think that may be why you don't have any trouble? Don't get me wrong.....it's not pulling teeth to get in, I just usually end up waiting about 20 minutes or so. I prefer to just show up at 3am and just walk in the door. This conversation is tired.....i'm sorry I brought it up.........It's DT so it'll be worth the hassel.

I dunno about being a top-shelf honey...but I do arrive early when there aren't too many people, sure that doorguy can be aloof and ignore me at times. Tho you're a guy they will be more stupid about letting you in cos of the double standard, but as long as you're there with girls then I don't see a problem. But hey if 3am is better for ya, then go for it! :)

yes Loraine is top shelf!

lol

you betta recognize that foolz!

about that French guy, I am fu^$#%$ tired of seeing him everywhere, he has more part times than everybody. Works at Level, Space and Opium and he never changes his suit.

hahahahahahahahahha Wouldnt be surprised if I find him at Denny's on a Sunday morning.

That Stefan guy has one lousy attitude........u need an appointment to speak to him ....

in a french accent this is whats on his mind all night

........."i am a doorman at Space bow down and kiss my feet"

thank god i usually get tables and go in through the little side VIP door.

hes horrible.!!