Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do people always ask me??

this shit happens to me a few times every day...there is like tons of other people around and a person that has to ask a question asks me.. the other day someone goes... excuse me, is the the train to new york...why ask me, there is like 50 other people around??

and on the train the other day it was packed since A Christmas Carol was finished and everyone was commin home...so im sittin down and a conductor goes to another conducter that she was with...i wonder if the concert is out. then she turns to me and goes...were you at the concert?? i just felt like sayin... why dont you ask the 95 kids on this train wit their parents that they all have hats and playbills that say A Christmas Carol...they might know.

sorry, i just had to vent!!

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by tastyt

For some reason whenever I am in a store people ask me if I work there... Do I have the aura of a saleslady or something??? :confused:

ahhahaha. i get that shit too...im like, no sorry, im just lookin around like the rest of you

peace out

gianni

Oh yeah... there was this annoying woman on the N during lunch... she shows me this letter w/the address of the place she's going... somewhere in Brooklyn... I told her maybe the F would be a better train to take. So she points to the part of the letter with directions... it says which stop to take the N to... so why the fuck is she asking me where to go??? And then she asked someone else! She was from the Bronx so she should know how to ride the goddamn subway! Just follow the freakin' instructions lady!

Some people... :rolleyes:

I should just start charging for my services...Almost everyday, I get asked questions, like where is this, how do I get to that. Apparently my brain is a cornacopia of knowledge of finding shit in NYC (virtually anything). And of course I know the answer so I can't just *pretend* I don't know!!!

-Jamms "callmethelibrarylady" :cool:

And im not even going to bother getting into the whole

"Do you have the time?" rant...in which that locgicly makes no friggen sense...

"YES...I am the guru of time and space...and here...yes here...is the time of the universe in the palms of my hands!"

sheesh....I need a nap

:flame:

Oh and dont forget that even nasa...cant friggen tell what time it is...

or which really makes then look at you funny

"Do you have the time?"

"Sure...In which timezone?...Pacific or?"

totally fucks with their day...lol

Originally posted by tastyt

For some reason whenever I am in a store people ask me if I work there... Do I have the aura of a saleslady or something??? :confused:

after this happened to me a few times...i said yes and then totally f-cked them up with their questions..like "no, im sorry but we're out of that" or i would point them in the direction they thought was where what they were looking for while I had no idea...god...u gotta just mess with people like this...they're asking for it...just make sure no one gets hurt (badly)...