MAIN ROOM:

11:30-01:00 Alex Whalen

01:00-03:00 Dave Ralph

03:00-06:00 Kimball Collins

FRONT ROOM:

10:00-01:00 John Tab

01:00-02:30 Fierce

02:30-04:30 Invaderz

I'm thinkin' about it. Somehow, Larry managed to stick around after last weekend. That doesn't usually happen, as Larry usually is one and done. But since he managed to stick around, I feel obliged to take him out somewhere tonight. I just hope he doesn't get me kicked out of Buzz like he did last week. :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

My ass is gonna be sittin right here tonight, wedged under a pile of books

That sounds painful. Just a little tip, though. The books work better if you don't wedge your ass under them. Unless you have eyes on your ass, that is. You don't have eyes on your ass, do you? That would be freaky. :confused:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just hope he doesn't get me kicked out of Buzz like he did last week. :D

You got kicked out last week? Is that why you dissapeared? I was thinking of going to Buzz tonight, but I think I may just catch up on sleep and rest up. I'll probably be at buzz almost every weekend in December anyway.

Originally posted by Kuro

You got kicked out last week? Is that why you dissapeared? I was thinking of going to Buzz tonight, but I think I may just catch up on sleep and rest up. I'll probably be at buzz almost every weekend in December anyway.

Yeah, security caught me taking my, uh, 'sinus medication' in the bathroom stall. I tried to explain to him I had a deviated septum and needed my meds to breathe, but he would have nothing of it. Fookin' sock cucker. :D

Yeah, security caught me taking my, uh, 'sinus medication' in the bathroom stall. I tried to explain to him I had a deviated septum and needed my meds to breathe, but he would have nothing of it. Fookin' sock cucker. :D

I thought your absence seemed somewaht sudden. I saw more people get kicked out last week then I ever have. It was weird noticing lots of things I don't normally see when I'm fucked up.

I thought your absence seemed somewaht sudden. I saw more people get kicked out last week then I ever have. It was weird noticing lots of things I don't normally see when I'm fucked up.

there were lots of people kicked out last week?

Originally posted by vicman

there were lots of people kicked out last week?

I saw a few people kicked out besides Shady last week. It may not be more than normal, but last week was the first time I ever payed attention.

I saw a few people kicked out besides Shady last week. It may not be more than normal, but last week was the first time I ever payed attention.

hmmmm..so you get wasted and you pay attention...hmm...do you normaly get wasted at your office? :D :D

Originally posted by crownroyal

Mentobento and I will be there fa sho. I was actually at the meet spot last friday @1, but I was to messed up to know who to talk to. Do yall have cell phones? Anyways, I'll be the tall creole with the half-japanese girl (oh wait, that's what I am?)

WTF? A half creole half japanese girl? Are you one of them H-E-R-M-A-P-H-R-O-D-I-T-E-S?

I may be there late nite. I'm wearing jeans and an olive green short sleeve polo. Lookin' very preppy tonite. Spikey reddish hair. Asian. Glasses. Blue and orange DC Shoes. Buff. Ok, so I'm not buff, but I always wanted to throw that in there. :D

Anyways, I'm going home now, so won't be able to check for the official meetup spot, but I'm sure I'll run into someone.

I may be there late nite. I'm wearing jeans and an olive green short sleeve polo. Lookin' very preppy tonite. Spikey reddish hair. Asian. Glasses. Blue and orange DC Shoes. Buff. Ok, so I'm not buff, but I always wanted to throw that in there. :D

Anyways, I'm going home now, so won't be able to check for the official meetup spot, but I'm sure I'll run into someone.

Hahaha okay so we have wacky red hair, a green shirt, blue and orange shoes... oh yeah, that's right, the big red nose that honks when you squeeze it, white face paint, baggy purple and white pants and a fake flower corsage that squirts water... He'll be arriving in the jalopy along with 15 other clowns :D

Hahaha okay so we have wacky red hair, a green shirt, blue and orange shoes... oh yeah, that's right, the big red nose that honks when you squeeze it, white face paint, baggy purple and white pants and a fake flower corsage that squirts water... He'll be arriving in the jalopy along with 15 other clowns :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .......OMG...LMFAO....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WTF? A half creole half japanese girl? Are you one of them H-E-R-M-A-P-H-R-O-D-I-T-E-S?

No silly, I'm creole and mentobento is the half-japanese girl. I'm a man sucka! BTW, I'll be wearing a blue echo shirt with the logo in the center of my chest [i think]. I'll also be wearing pants, socks, and shoes also. One more thing, I don't have hair-

Off the subject (wait, was there a subject?), I heard this really beautiful song on Launch while I was at work battling chinese unix kiddies, it's called "Destiny" by Zero 7. I highly recommend it, it made me feel happy like I was on

HAHAHAHA! That's funny shit. I'm actually getting ready to go to Buzz, but your reply was talked up so much I had to log on and see what all the hype is all about. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know when I'm licked. I can concede a good one. But just watch yourself, Vixen. I'm not one of those nice, Ronald McDonald type clowns. I'm a mean, nasty, Poltergeist type clown. And don't tell me the clown in Poltergeist didn't scare the shit out of ya. I'm still not able to deal with clowns to this day cause of it. :tongue:

HONK! :D :D :D