Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return of Denny Tsettos @ EXIT!

Originally posted by Addaboy1

Just to let you know, according to JVM, this weekend starts the beginning of Junior's Morning Parties at Earth. That means, the club is open until 4am and then closes. It empties and will reopen (yes, another admission) at 6am for Junior's party.

That's funny, cause that didn't happen THIS weekend!

Originally posted by promo1

Junior is grossed out of the thought of denny spinning there, he is making everyone leave at 5 am so they are not there. I

also find it how funny that you 2 bitches (dennys girlfriend and her friend) are the only ones who pump denny up on this board and are real nasty to the the people on the jersey board. Then when you are on the BIG BOARD ( new york board) you kiss everyones ass and talk about " being positive and give it a chance and give respect and PLUR " Everyone look and see what i mean. You people have to much time on your hands. I give the party 3 -4 weeks.

FACT: EXIT DID NOT CLOSE AND REOPEN WHEN JUNIOR CAME ON!! WITH 2500 PEOPLE IN THE CLUB - THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!! AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JUNIOR - YOUR A GOOD FOR NOTHING PROMOTER AND IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT JUNIOR YOU'D KNOW HE HAS NO USE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! YOU ARE LOWER THAN HIS OWN FANS IN HIS MIND!!

FACT: JUNIOR CAME ON ABOUT 5:30 - NEITHER JASON NOR DENNY WERE ASKED TO LEAVE OR ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO IT BY ANYONE WORKING FOR JUNIOR OR THE CLUB!

FACT: MAY I SUGGEST EITHER GETTING GLASSES OR TAKING REMEDIAL READING COURSE JACKASS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS ZERO SUPPORTERS HERE - NOT DENNY!! THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE FANS OF DENNY AND SUPPORT HIM AND WHAT HE DOES - NOT ONLY BECAUSE THEY LIKE HIS STYLE - BUT BECAUSE THEY LIKE HIM AS A PERSON!!

FACT: IT WAS I WHO WAS ON THE NY BOARD - NOT DENNY'S GIRLFRIEND NOR HER FRIEND!! I AM THE FURTHEREST THING FROM BEING DENNY'S GIRLFRIEND - SO BEFORE YOU GO MAKING ACCUSATIONS - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

FACT: YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A LOSER PROMOTER WHO IS OBVIOUSLY BITTER AT DENNY FOR LEAVING WORLD. YOU ACT LIKE HE FUCKED YOUR MOTHER AND YOU ARE HIS ILLEGITAMATE SON THAT HE NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED!!

FACT: I AM A FRIEND OF DENNYS - ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE!! AND I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL YOU OUT EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU LIE AND MAKE SHIT UP AS YOU GO ALONG!!

FACT: I GIVE IT 3-4 WEEKS UNTIL WE ALL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE - AND IT IS THEN THAT YOU WILL REGRET EACH WORD THAT YOU TYPED BECAUSE IT IS THEN THAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A WRATH LIKE NO OTHER BEFORE. PREPARE YOURSELF MY FRIEND - IT IS COMING - AND COMING FAST!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Who asked your sorry ignorant ass anyway, fuckface. If we the obvious majority on the board that enjoy his music wanted your 2 cents im sure we would collectively beat it out of you.

You and your fag boyfriend promo(homo)1 should worry about who's gonna buy the lube for when u fuck each other in the ass and whisper denny's name to each other.

JUST MY 2 CENTS BIOTCH.:blown:

OHHHH...WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY BALDY...IS IT BECAUSE GHETTO ASS IMAGE IS CLOSING AND YOU WON'T HAVE YOUR $4.50 PAYING JOB...WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING GET A LIFE AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT GET A REAL JOB CLUBHEAD LOSER...

BY THE WAY, IF ANYONE'S A HOMO IT WOULD BE YOUR FAG ASS SUPPORTING DENNY AND WISHING THAT YOU'RE SUCKING HIS LITTLE DICKIE RIGHT NOW...JUST MAKE SURE TO WAIT IN LINE BECAUSE ALL THE BITCHES IN HERE WILL BITCH SLAP YOU IF YOU DON'T WAIT YOUR TURN....SMACKKKKKK!!!!

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

HaHa who the hell on this board even likes you:eek: You're a loser-face it, Nothing better to do than trash talk--Come to think of it I did that when I was 15 also:laugh:

Promohomo- You obviously have no friends, and now you ruined any chance you might have on the jersey board, so ---Why dont you just kill yourself! :laugh: Trust me, NOBODY WILL MISS U :D

FIRST OFF FUCK FACE...IF YOU SHOULD KNOW I HAVE PLENTY OF FANS AND ADMIRERS IN HERE...BECAUSE I SPEAK MY MIND AND AM NOT AFRAID OF DENNY LOVERS LIKE YOURSELF...THIS CP HAS BEEN DEAD WITHOUT ME...SO KISS MY WHITE ASS AND ENJOY IT..FAGGOT!!!

SECONDLY, I DON'T NEED APPROVAL FROM ANY OF YOU LOSERS IN HERE...XXFLAMERXX WHY DON'T YOU GO WAIT IN LINE BEHIND KOCKSTA P TO SUCK DENNY'S LITTLE WEE WEE

Originally posted by ladybijan22

FACT: EXIT DID NOT CLOSE AND REOPEN WHEN JUNIOR CAME ON!! WITH 2500 PEOPLE IN THE CLUB - THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!! AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JUNIOR - YOUR A GOOD FOR NOTHING PROMOTER AND IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT JUNIOR YOU'D KNOW HE HAS NO USE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! YOU ARE LOWER THAN HIS OWN FANS IN HIS MIND!!

FACT: JUNIOR CAME ON ABOUT 5:30 - NEITHER JASON NOR DENNY WERE ASKED TO LEAVE OR ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO IT BY ANYONE WORKING FOR JUNIOR OR THE CLUB!

FACT: MAY I SUGGEST EITHER GETTING GLASSES OR TAKING REMEDIAL READING COURSE JACKASS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS ZERO SUPPORTERS HERE - NOT DENNY!! THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE FANS OF DENNY AND SUPPORT HIM AND WHAT HE DOES - NOT ONLY BECAUSE THEY LIKE HIS STYLE - BUT BECAUSE THEY LIKE HIM AS A PERSON!!

FACT: IT WAS I WHO WAS ON THE NY BOARD - NOT DENNY'S GIRLFRIEND NOR HER FRIEND!! I AM THE FURTHEREST THING FROM BEING DENNY'S GIRLFRIEND - SO BEFORE YOU GO MAKING ACCUSATIONS - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

FACT: YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A LOSER PROMOTER WHO IS OBVIOUSLY BITTER AT DENNY FOR LEAVING WORLD. YOU ACT LIKE HE FUCKED YOUR MOTHER AND YOU ARE HIS ILLEGITAMATE SON THAT HE NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED!!

FACT: I AM A FRIEND OF DENNYS - ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE!! AND I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL YOU OUT EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU LIE AND MAKE SHIT UP AS YOU GO ALONG!!

FACT: I GIVE IT 3-4 WEEKS UNTIL WE ALL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE - AND IT IS THEN THAT YOU WILL REGRET EACH WORD THAT YOU TYPED BECAUSE IT IS THEN THAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A WRATH LIKE NO OTHER BEFORE. PREPARE YOURSELF MY FRIEND - IT IS COMING - AND COMING FAST!!

FACT: I WILL BE WAITING IN FRONT OF THE LINE TO KISS DENNY'S FEET AND DO WHATEVER HE TELLS ME TO DO...OHHH MY MASTER!!!

<<AND FOR YOU BEEYOTCHES - KOSTAP & XXSPLASHXX WAIT YOUR TURN>>

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

and now you ruined any chance you might have on the jersey board, so ---

Does this mean I get no friends on the Jersey board either, I think Denny's music sux too, he can only hold it down at Temps and we all know it........now that I think of it I do have friends on this board and they know I dont like Denny's music

Originally posted by beyourself420

Does this mean I get no friends on the Jersey board either, I think Denny's music sux too, he can only hold it down at Temps and we all know it........now that I think of it I do have friends on this board and they know I dont like Denny's music

there's a big difference to just not liking a dj's music versus taking cheap shots at a person, his reputation, his personal life, and character. it's borderline slander, and defamtion of character! everyone is entitled to their own likes and dislikes, but there are select few who's sole purpose is to be a DICK - hence the lives of promohomo - and chosenprick!

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

OHHHH...WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY BALDY...IS IT BECAUSE GHETTO ASS IMAGE IS CLOSING AND YOU WON'T HAVE YOUR $4.50 PAYING JOB...WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING GET A LIFE AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT GET A REAL JOB CLUBHEAD LOSER...

BY THE WAY, IF ANYONE'S A HOMO IT WOULD BE YOUR FAG ASS SUPPORTING DENNY AND WISHING THAT YOU'RE SUCKING HIS LITTLE DICKIE RIGHT NOW...JUST MAKE SURE TO WAIT IN LINE BECAUSE ALL THE BITCHES IN HERE WILL BITCH SLAP YOU IF YOU DON'T WAIT YOUR TURN....SMACKKKKKK!!!!

First off Loser, Image isn't closing dont beleive everything you read. As for $4.50 suck a dick I prob make more in a day than you do in a year. Who's fag ass comes on to post about how much he hates Denny. Stop stalking and sweating his ass. U are so pathetic. Bitch