Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does voicestream suck?

Coverage varies buy area obviously.

I've had sprint for 5 years. My phone stopped working on Sept. 11th. I cancelled the service. Plus there customer service is absolutely PATHETIC.

I have voicestream now. Kicks ass. I love it. Just switched my companies 36 phones from Nextel to Voicestream and my guys have never been happier.

Originally posted by q-ny

Coverage varies buy area obviously.

I've had sprint for 5 years. My phone stopped working on Sept. 11th. I cancelled the service. Plus there customer service is absolutely PATHETIC.

I have voicestream now. Kicks ass. I love it. Just switched my companies 36 phones from Nextel to Voicestream and my guys have never been happier.

thats true what queer-ny said bout their customer service it really is pathetic my sister has that shit and all they wanna do is give u more more more minutes but not correct the problem.

in the mean time you can not go wrong with Verizon. FANTASTIC SERVICE!! i have had my phone for 2 years now under the old Bell Atlantic Mobile name. Its good shit..IFFFFFFFFFFF u have a dual band phone.

VOICESTREAM is the worst service out there. you will miss half your calls, the missed calls will get transfered to voicemail only a third of the time, and you will get reception half the time. my best friend has it and it is horrible. MCI is also really bad, cause their customer service sucks.

AT&T and Verizon are the best. AT&T has lots of cool perks they give you.

a friend of mine owns a cell phone store, so if you got a ques or want a good deal, drop me a PM

Dima