Clubplanet Nightlife Community

float~ who didnt go?

atomicapples

It was def a good time..I def saw a good amount of Sex Board freaks there, but didnt really get to talk to much of you guys...

I def think I saw Linabina there, recognised her from her pic...didnt geta chance to say hi though, I was a little busy at the time..lol

hope to meet some of you next time...

Originally posted by q-ny

I didn't go..but I'm sure no one missed me.

LoL.. yeah, me too... i ended up going to some local bars here in LI...it was kool, though. Saw lots of high school friends i hadn't seen ina while, and they didn't recognize me cauze i was a fat-ass back then.

Owell, maybe next time

:shades2:

Guest gabo

I am starting to think that dg and atomic are in my head, cause no one has ever seen them... Whats the big deal about going alone?? I went alone, come to think about it I have been to every meetup alone. You are surrounded by friends within minutes, so don't feel bashful about going alone.

Originally posted by dgmodel

aiight... take it easy... simmer down...

haha, do you remember that SNL skit, where sherry o'terry (i think) is like "SIMMA DOWN NOW" and she keeps saying it with different inflections in her voice for the whole skit.... its so f'ing funny.....

Originally posted by ReginaP

WTF Marko...lol....I didn't get reception at Float, so when I left around 3:30ish I got your message...I thought it said you guys were coming, but I guess not?! I guess I have to listen to that message again...sober.... :tongue:

Doesn't it make a difference when trying to listen to messages!!!!

Gotta love being intoxicated:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this is to save my name.. lol....:(

Spragga.. dont be mean to me.. cause I didnt make it.. I know you're gonna trash me on here.. but remember who loves you best?! who loved you firts.. when no one use to post in this SEX room.. who loved ya! ME thats right ME...:tongue:

I wanted to go .. i was already to go.. but things came up.. and well I'm a little pissed that i didnt make it..:mad: I wanted in on the HOTTIES.. damn.. I needed sum luvin'

I did go to Vinyl... but i got there pretty late.. left there at 930 or 10....

Originally posted by lecy337

this is to save my name.. lol....:(

Spragga.. dont be mean to me.. cause I didnt make it.. I know you're gonna trash me on here.. but remember who loves you best?! who loved you firts.. when no one use to post in this SEX room.. who loved ya! ME thats right ME...:tongue:

I wanted to go .. i was already to go.. but things came up.. and well I'm a little pissed that i didnt make it..:mad: I wanted in on the HOTTIES.. damn.. I needed sum luvin'

I did go to Vinyl... but i got there pretty late.. left there at 930 or 10....

:)

Ragga still loves ya baby!! BTW - DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN MISSY!! :tongue:

To those of you who didn't make it... You missed a great party! Next time get your lazy drunken mangled asses out! I qualify as all of the above and I was there!

It was sooo good to meet you guys... LinaBina and XTCGspot, Glowdancer, Glowball, Chula, Axel...

And to see everyone else again...

Can't wait for Shagfest!