Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vanderbilt!!!!!!!

Rich Luzzi.......?

Don't they know when enough's enough?

I'm real unsure about my decision to go there.......wondering if I'll be able to find a place to sit up in there........w/o a skybox, there's NOTHING!! couches?

Oh, and the Rich Luzzi thing ain't helpin......:blown:

Shit. I guess I'll have to make the best of it regardless. :tongue:

SHit.............I wish my plans were definate......to many headz involved in making a decision........i've decided i'm gonna good time no matter where I am........besides........Vanderbilt should be going off anyway....right. :D I ain't gonna be the one with the bad attitide about this. hehe......sorry i just had to get that off my chest.

yo vodka........where u from on LI? Fat chance I know u but......

Originally posted by ob1

Rich Luzzi.......?

Don't they know when enough's enough?

I'm real unsure about my decision to go there.......wondering if I'll be able to find a place to sit up in there........w/o a skybox, there's NOTHING!! couches?

Oh, and the Rich Luzzi thing ain't helpin......:blown:

Shit. I guess I'll have to make the best of it regardless. :tongue:

thats what you get on long island....

Originally posted by ob1

SHit.............I wish my plans were definate......to many headz involved in making a decision........i've decided i'm gonna good time no matter where I am........besides........Vanderbilt should be going off anyway....right. :D I ain't gonna be the one with the bad attitide about this. hehe......sorry i just had to get that off my chest.

yo vodka........where u from on LI? Fat chance I know u but......

From Suffolk county. But I am all over the place.. If you know what I mean. Yo let me know about vanderbilt I know we got tons of headz going from Vip and Cp .

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

From Suffolk county. But I am all over the place.. If you know what I mean. Yo let me know about vanderbilt I know we got tons of headz going from Vip and Cp .

yo, vodka

hot name by the way -- pound those by the dozen !

Can you hit me off with a little info about this party at vanderbilt--going for first time --- tell me where to hang, crowd , girl situation, etc. thanks from a fellow suffolk County cat -- North Babylon

SFsatVET

Originally posted by italianclubber

yo, vodka

hot name by the way -- pound those by the dozen !

Can you hit me off with a little info about this party at vanderbilt--going for first time --- tell me where to hang, crowd , girl situation, etc. thanks from a fellow suffolk County cat -- North Babylon

SFsatVET

Sup bro. I went last year and had a great time. I also went there thanksgiving eve and both times hot girls all over the place. I am not sure on the dj line up but last year they had toasts and shit. I ussually hang near the back bar near the bathrooms. Thats where most of the upscale people seam to hang. Unless you are in a skybox. The place is basically one big dance floor surrounded by bars and a stage. plus if you wana just chill you can go down stairs and hang in either a hip hop room or a cigar room..

See you there bro.

vodka--

Looks like my plans have changed.......will be heading up to Hunter Mt. for NYE........gonna be hiting up Slopes........hope the party is good there........Anthony Acid is there Fri.......Ojeda on Sat.........Tsettos on Sun........and well, NYE.....just the resident dj's I think.........

Suffolk cat also......oh......and being all over the place is an understatement isn't it.....:D .......

for your sake........hope the party at Vanderbilt is bangin..........I'll def be giving a review on Slopes when I get back.......peace and be safe.