Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night At Vinyl F&$%ing Sucked!!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Oh please with the bullshit.

Don't even try to play with this hollier than thou routine.

He's got a point you know- I mean hell, let's fill the clubs with violent meat-heads instead of chilling crackheads... duh... ya gotta respect the "real party people" ya know... (who's probably been partying for what? All of two years or something).

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Two words come to mind...

SUCK IT.

Sorry you got booted hon... it was so much fun hangin' with ya. Till next time...

Originally posted by vision

i had a really good time at vynil...meet dudey...he was cool to really chill with...after w while don't remember what time i took a second pill and like 20 minutes later it was like ZHANG..i had to chill n went to the lounge...i end up meetin some more peeps from the board but not in a really good way..not that it was bad it was that the roll was hittin me times 2..it felt like the first pill hardly worked..

anyways i'm in the back n i see tastyt..i'm tryin to be cool n not stare cuz this girl is def a cutie..she looks great in pics that've been posted but when i see her in person i was like mesmerized by her eyes..WOW..she's got buff arms to boot..gabo, feirydesire n regina p were all there too..it was really cool to meet you all..

that second pill wore me out n couldn't function too well after that...left round 7:30 n i'm still up gettin ready to go to a house party..hope to run into you peeps again

Hey it was great to meet you too- Look deep into my eyes... wawawawa... lol!

I don't know what all this complaining is about, no smiles, downtempo... my ass downtempo. I was there till around 6:30, and the music was great. Yes it wasn't DT, but the djs did a great job. I was very positively surprised. Good work, keep it up. I'd definitely come hear you again. When/where are the future gigs? :cool:

Originally posted by vision

i had a really good time at vynil...meet dudey...he was cool to really chill with...after w while don't remember what time i took a second pill and like 20 minutes later it was like ZHANG..i had to chill n went to the lounge...i end up meetin some more peeps from the board but not in a really good way..not that it was bad it was that the roll was hittin me times 2..it felt like the first pill hardly worked..

anyways i'm in the back n i see tastyt..i'm tryin to be cool n not stare cuz this girl is def a cutie..she looks great in pics that've been posted but when i see her in person i was like mesmerized by her eyes..WOW..she's got buff arms to boot..gabo, feirydesire n regina p were all there too..it was really cool to meet you all..

that second pill wore me out n couldn't function too well after that...left round 7:30 n i'm still up gettin ready to go to a house party..hope to run into you peeps again

'sup old man! bahahahahahaha!

I agree u should have been kicked out!!! That's the kinda stuff that almost got Vinyl closed for good last year. As for the music I agree with u. I walked in and walked out in an hour. No vibe at all. What's up with that party it was so good last year every time I go back Danny either has somebody playing for him or the place just has no vibe. I was there like two weeks ago and he had some dude open 4 him it was soooo bad! I'm not tryin' to diss the guy's who Danny has fill in for him or open for him but it seems like nobody is doing it right these days. They all play typical big tunes!!

-Jon

Originally posted by tastyt

He's got a point you know- I mean hell, let's fill the clubs with violent meat-heads instead of chilling crackheads... duh... ya gotta respect the "real party people" ya know... (who's probably been partying for what? All of two years or something).

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Two words come to mind...

SUCK IT.

Sorry you got booted hon... it was so much fun hangin' with ya. Till next time...

Bitch Please!

Are u upset cuz your boyfriend got your drugs taken away?

did i say lets fill the clubs with meatheads? NO

"chillin crackheads ... " huh?! .. thank you for clarlifing my point

.... & yeah ya got me i've only been partying for 2 years ... LOL

i've been to more places & seen more DJS then you ever will in whole pathetic "chilling crackhead" life . get a clue before you open yer trap.

3 words come to mind.

SILLY LITTLE GIRL

i've been to more places & seen more DJS then you ever will in whole pathetic "chilling crackhead" life . get a clue before you open yer trap.

Didn't I already comment on the holier than thou routine? Thanx for proving my point.

"I've seen more DJ's and been to more clubs"......please. I envy you, no really.

You sound like one of those idiots who stands outside of TRL and screams "I liked KORN way back in the day before they got big."

Quit attacking people.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Didn't I already comment on the holier than thou routine? Thanx for proving my point.

"I've seen more DJ's and been to more clubs"......please. I envy you, no really.

You sound like one of those idiots who stands outside of TRL and screams "I liked KORN way back in the day before they got big."

Quit attacking people.

lol..funny shit..seen more djs n been to more clubs..we are all very very proud of you