Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the *OFFICIAL* "Not Another Float Thread" thread

loch

NM, other than: the messageboard version of "Not Another Teen Movie"...post your parodies here.

THE Official and Definitive list for post-Float party threads, brought to you in part by the Office of the Seal of Officiality, in conjunction with Kill-Me-Now-If-I-See-Another-Float-Thread Suicide Prevention Foundation.

For the sake of humanity, please click on one of the links below instead of creating another thread. Your children will thank you.

:blown:

1. Nice to see you all At Float Last night - djfabioc

2. Where did you GO AFTER FLOAT?? - cotoncandydream

3. Thank you all for coming and support - dmitry1

4. I must admit Float was - tempkid

5. THANKS DaVe, FLOAT WAS AWESOME!!! - shugabooga

6. FLOATing scums - luy

7. Some post meetup poetry. - djjonstephen

8. how was float? - trancend

9. Mugz,Tasty,Spragga at Float - pepperk

10. great job last night - joeydollaz

11. thanks! - wannabeclubchk

12. the *OFFICIAL* "Not Another Float Thread" thread - loch

cp thread parodies:

do as i say, not as i do:

"i quit! can't deal with the underground ufo's 'n sneakers wearing bullshit! i'm hanging up my glowstix! i'm suitin' it up with the velvet ropes where i belong with the glam people! <<time elapses>> who's up for dumbo and the underground? i need breaks!"

child's play onstage:

"did anyone see me at float last night? i was the guy onstage wearing the sexy baby tee with tight leather pants doing the funky chicken!"

she said, she said:

"a few reminders about the holiday party...please come dress appropriately with as little fabric as possible. the weather is so warm now, we'd like to throw a themed skin 'n flesh holiday party. also, door people will only accept comps till 10:30."

"first off that is false information. the weather is cold enough and we're sticking with the theme decked-out-in-north-pole-fashion holiday party. and if you've rsvp'ed, comps will be honored until 11:00."

he said, she said:

"this thread has nothing to do with me, but i will post anyway and somehow correlate your topic to my nonsense experience with my ex"

"<<singing to the tune of michael jackson>> just leave me alone!"

the most imprisoning experience:

"the most boring experience i've ever had was driving through the arizona desert and the grand canyon. no life forms whatsoever, dry, dead, and what's the big deal about a gaping hole in the earth anyway?"

ingratefuteness for us all:

"the last time he was at twilo, seaman played the most repetitive kush-kush, psst, psst, umph, umph crap i've ever heard in my entire life. there was no vibe, no energy, nada nothing."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: