Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny and Ojeda SUCKED last night

Noting even close to a good night. There werent that many people there, and the music was horrible, no vocals no popular music. :confused: They put the place to sleep .

The music was like pots and pans, nothing like they way these Dj's have played in the past.:mad:

Factory afterhours was good thoug---especially Madonna:D

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Noting even close to a good night. There werent that many people there, and the music was horrible, no vocals no popular music. :confused: They put the place to sleep .

The music was like pots and pans, nothing like they way these Dj's have played in the past.:mad:

Factory afterhours was good thoug---especially Madonna:D

Pots and Pans:confused: Not at exit maybe SF. I thought the music was good but nothing beats Tempts.

I thought the music was good and had no desire to hear vocals or popular stuff.....I know I can hear that shit anywhere else. Best part of the night IMO was when Ojeda threw down that "Thriller" sample....I was really feelin it. I don't understand why they don't use the lights in that place the way could.....even when Junior came on it was like that. They have all this great equip. to mess with.....but you see none of it.:worry:

Originally posted by lesdig

WAY too long!!!!!

...but i believe its about 6 months:( :(

I MEAN....I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!! Hey, at leas we hav cold weather and work to keep us busy in the meantime! :mad:

Anyway, Im sorry to hear that the night wasnt too good. I was hoping that would turn out to be a good party. I'll probably check it ot myself next weekend.

Originally posted by cesarleo

I thought the music was good and had no desire to hear vocals or popular stuff.....I know I can hear that shit anywhere else. Best part of the night IMO was when Ojeda threw down that "Thriller" sample....I was really feelin it. I don't understand why they don't use the lights in that place the way could.....even when Junior came on it was like that. They have all this great equip. to mess with.....but you see none of it.:worry:

I agree with you on EVERY point you made. I thought the music was great, I hate hearing the same "popular" shit week after week, it was nice to hear some new tracks! That thriller thing they did was awesome! Lights? WTF??? They need to utilize the equipment in that room to it's capacity! That's the ONLY complaint that I would make about the night, I think it's going to be a great party!

Another denny FAILURE!!!!!!!!The place was dead. The side rooms were more packed. Not doing so good, are you denny. The night sucked and the music was even worse. Thats cause denny only knows how to play old music.With the new stuff he is lost. I give it 3weeks , if that.

Originally posted by promo1

Another denny FAILURE!!!!!!!!The place was dead. The side rooms were more packed. Not doing so good, are you denny. The night sucked and the music was even worse. Thats cause denny only knows how to play old music.With the new stuff he is lost. I give it 3weeks , if that.

Really?? Were you there?? Because I was and I that's not what I experienced at all!! I don't know who your little "Denny hater" scouts are that you have going to all these places that Denny's plays to give you their bogus reviews, but they are wrong!! Saturday with Denny and Jason was all about new music and it was awesome!

Why don't you get some balls and say the shit you type to Denny's face instead of typing messages on a board!! One word to describe you.. COWARD!!! If you are a promoter, or OWNER of a club, the only thing that you're proving in your posts is FAILURE!!! YOU'RE OWN FAILURE AND NO ONE ELSES.. IF YOU WERE SUCCEEDING AT YOUR JOB OR IF YOUR CLUB WAS PULLING NUMBERS, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE ANY NEED TO POST YOUR BULLSHIT LIES HERE AND PRY INTO PEOPLES PERSONAL LIVES! Well soon see who the failure is in the end. Denny has not been fired from ANYWHERE... He has chosen to leave each venue he has left ON HIS OWN, FOR HIS OWN REASONS! To be wanted by three different club owners in 3 months is hardly Failure. And for your information Denny was asked to play at Exit, he did not go "crawling back" for anything. Why don't you get your shit straight before you post on the board. YOUR DRAMAQUEEN SOURCES AREN'T GIVING YOU THE RIGHT INFORMATION AND THEY TOO SHOULD KNOW TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT!!!

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

whoops, bad mistake, i knew the promohomo would be here as soon as he saw this thread.......Get lost buddy-- I like Denny but just thought they didnt play well at all last night;)

Not for nothing, but those were some harsh words to say about someone you are actually a fan of. Saying that you didn't like the type of music that was played would be one thing, but you went a tad beyond that and you should know better what will happen when you start a message like that!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Not for nothing, but those were some harsh words to say about someone you are actually a fan of. Saying that you didn't like the type of music that was played would be one thing, but you went a tad beyond that and you should know better what will happen when you start a message like that!

They totally did suck, and just how i say they are great dj's when they play good, i'll say they sucked when they suck. They knew the music wasnt being felt by most people and whether or not thats because they changed their style that night, i dont really know, but i went to hear the style they have played in the past:tongue:

Originally posted by promo1

Why do I feel the need to shake my head and rub my temples EVERY time your name is on a thread??? How do you know if the place was dead or the side rooms were more packed?? You were there??? If so, WHY?????????? :confused: The way you talk it sounds like you know everything Denny does at any time, your there every time he plays and you know his sets, song for song. Geesh. Don't sweat him just cause you ain't him!

Personally, I had a FABULOUS time!!!! But I do agree w/the lights, wasn't feelin' them.