Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I miss...

dgmodel

All I can say is being with someone for so long and not having him here now sucks!! Cuz you get so used to leaning on that person and living through them that when they are gone you are like wtf now!!! I dont know I just feel lost, yeah you go out with friends, meet new people, meet gooseneacks and shit lol!! But friends are just friends and it just doesnt compare, I can chill with my friends but it just isnt the fullfillment in my heart of what I need. I mean I have been single now for a little over two months now and I dont really like it too much!! I guess it is just back to the fullfillment of the heart!! I guess I kinda also feel cold and I dont want to let anyone in!

Originally posted by dgmodel

To me it just seems like i wasted all my time,effort,and energy going in the wrong direction... sort of like you're supposed to be at a party and shit but you got so lost and drove for hours in the wrong way, and no you like dont even want to go to the party... thats how i feel... i dont know...

How about this, what if you were rich then lost it all... is it better to have had all those riches and now lost them or to have never of been rich at all???

Well using that analogy... if you once had tons of dough, just think of all the things you would do with that money and all the memories you would have... traveling the globe, going to the best parties, getting nonstop pampering... Yeah of course it would suck once you were dirt poor but you'd still have had all those experiences that so many other people would never have if they lived ten lifetimes.