Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I miss...

dgmodel

Having someone to love, someone to talk to, someone to wake up next to, someone to go to bed next to, someone to build a life with, someone to cheer up, someone to cheer you up... someone who you live your life for, someone who makes everything make sense, a reason to why I do what I do, for doing what i do, Someone who you love more then yourself... Missing this person means that a part of me is missing, and I dont know where to find this girl or myself...

:confused::(:confused:

Basically what the topic here is...

Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never of loved at all...

DG, from what I have seen in you over the past few months I know that you will make someone a wonderful soul mate. You may not have found her yet but when you do I have a feeling that she will be one of the luckiest girls on the planet. You are a handsome, smart, ambitious, outgoing man and any girl would be delighted to have you.

Betty

ps

Better to have loved & lost. Memories are ignorant bliss at times.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Having someone to love, someone to talk to, someone to wake up next to, someone to go to bed next to, someone to build a life with, someone to cheer up, someone to cheer you up... someone who you live your life for, someone who makes everything make sense, a reason to why I do what I do, for doing what i do, Someone who you love more then yourself... Missing this person means that a part of me is missing, and I dont know where to find this girl or myself...

dg sweetie... i know how u feel. so, heres a little support from lil ol' me... sten1pinkgreen.gif

I miss those things to :D. What a sick game love is :(

I just got out of a serious relationship where I felt that he was my "heart and soul". Not an hour goes by where I don't think of him and what we had...but I try and keep my head up and know that there are other ppl out there that could make me feel the same or even more. Just feel lucky knowing that you have experienced love...some ppl never get to know the feeling. SMILE babe and if your ever feeling that hard up for some sentiment....u have my # ;)

Sally Boy....look at all the love your getting from this board. That proves that you're the amazing, sweet, funny, smart, sexy, loveable fart that you are.

Sometimes you go through your shit, and in the end.....It really just takes a positive outlook. It's amazing how people respond unknowingly to your good vibes. Does that make sense???

Chin up Fartboy....it'll happen soon enough. In the meantime, try not to dwell so much on the past....you are wishing for the future.

We all love you sweetie!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

funny when i'm in love i sort of miss how i felt before

i hate liking someone and having them on my mind

aww...well I hope your feeling better hun. I defintely know how you feel. It does suck, but in time you will meet that one who does and can be all those things you want;)

*hugs*

Awww, I know how you feel hon. :( Going out and meeting new people and getting into new relationships can be so much fun, but it's just too empty after a while. Unfortunately "be patient" is the only advice I have to give- but how I don't know! It's only been a few months for me and I'm already impatient! What I miss most is just having somewhere there to share the many mundane details that make up life.

And to answer your question- yes it's definitely better to have loved and lost- because it gives you something to strive for!

Originally posted by tastyt

And to answer your question- yes it's definitely better to have loved and lost- because it gives you something to strive for!

i dont know... lets say this, what if you were rich then lost it all... is it better to have had all those riches and now lost them or to have never of been rich at all???

Originally posted by tastyt

To me it just seems like i wasted all my time,effort,and energy going in the wrong direction... sort of like you're supposed to be at a party and shit but you got so lost and drove for hours in the wrong way, and no you like dont even want to go to the party... thats how i feel... i dont know...

How about this, what if you were rich then lost it all... is it better to have had all those riches and now lost them or to have never of been rich at all???