Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How did everyone end up in CP?

vicman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend A1Wave told me about it and we planned a meet up with RaverMania and Madame Millie at Twilo (Tanaglia and Digweed). I was sure everyone on this board was going to be a freak (it's the internet, you know?) and it turns out I was right! Thank GAWD! I love you guys!

Seriously, I've met some really cool people thru this board - I'm glad A1Wave convinced me that meeting people over the internet wasn't THAT wierd!

A lot of people on the Twilo board had been on CP first so that's how I heard about it. I used to just read all the shit in the NY section to kill time at work because there was a lot of funny shit. Eventually I took a look in the DC section and saw that there was no drama here (and hardly any people posting in this section) so I joined.

my story is that when I first got to NY, I didnt really know any of the clubs up there, my clubbing still hadnt raged out of control like now, so I was looking up stuff and came up with Club Planet, but I didnt join the messageboards.

Later when I moved to DC, I rediscovered CP and joined the board this time and ahev become addicted to it ever since..it seriously has become a problem..I need help..I need therapy....really...:goofy:

Yo, so it was back like in the day...like this past summer, no doubt...and this one honey was all over me yo, so I decided to spit a little game, you know work it in...so then this bitch is like hey you tryin to "go up stairs," and I was like "thank you god." And then that shit was like POW , I was all up in that ho...you know, freakin her in the bed...knockin the boots...and when it was all over, I was like, Hey yo baby...you ever endulge in anything better than what JIMI JOUN just gave you...with a smirk on my face...then this tril ass ho was like, "yeah actually, clubplanet has a free membership, and it's so tight. you can post and people talk back..." Yo well obviously that trick didn't understand my question...cause if she did she would of been like "NO...your so magnificant in the bed JIMI JOUN." so while that ho was still talking about clubplanet...you know I had to get up and leave...still confused :confused: , but it's aight, cause I pulled mad honies the next night at my boys house...sheeeit.

Thanks a lot clubplanet...you MADE MY NIGHT!:mad:

P.S. Yo but it's all good, that bitch wasn't even all that tight, you know what I'm sayin...now that I look back, she was like Ghetto Fabulous or some shit...word?

Originally posted by dcsglow

Yo, so it was back like in the day...like this past summer, no doubt...and this one honey was all over me yo, so I decided to spit a little game, you know work it in...so then this bitch is like hey you tryin to "go up stairs," and I was like "thank you god." And then that shit was like POW , I was all up in that ho...you know, freakin her in the bed...knockin the boots...and when it was all over, I was like, Hey yo baby...you ever endulge in anything better than what JIMI JOUN just gave you...with a smirk on my face...then this tril ass ho was like, "yeah actually, clubplanet has a free membership, and it's so tight. you can post and people talk back..." Yo well obviously that trick didn't understand my question...cause if she did she would of been like "NO...your so magnificant in the bed JIMI JOUN." so while that ho was still talking about clubplanet...you know I had to get up and leave...still confused :confused: , but it's aight, cause I pulled mad honies the next night at my boys house...sheeeit.

P.S. Yo but it's all good, that bitch wasn't even all that tight, you know what I'm sayin...now that I look back, she was like Ghetto Fabulous or some shit...word?

wtf is this all about? Jimi, that some good sh*t you puffed on last week, 6 days and it still working its magic on you :D :D

Originally posted by dcsglow

Has anybody seen Snoop Dogg lately? Cause I need a translation for Jimi's post. :D

Not even worthy of a response, come strong or don't come at all. Let me know if you need help bashing? Thats almost as weak as...nevermind no need to pull out the skeletons, YET

But for now do something your good at, STFU and bend over:blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Not even worthy of a response, come strong or don't come at all. Let me know if you need help bashing? Thats almost as weak as...nevermind no need to pull out the skeletons, YET

But for now do something your good at, STFU and bend over:blown:

At least I'm good at it... and if you wanna talk about weak I'd be careful in your glass house, Mr. 26 seconds...