Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP MEMBERS>Meetup can be at my house party!!!! right vixen ;)

chynado11

Originally posted by pgiddy

seems perfectly fine to me, I don't know why it wouldn't work, so yeah go ahead and bring it. Does it have a little spout where we can pour some drinks to her?

Naw, it's not a cage. It's a crate. It's what we used to housebreak the dog. But I can dig out the water bowl. It's probably somewhere in my house. I miss that little pooch. :(

KB's only for CP peeps, if anyone is caught with schwag I say they get voted off. Hey I'm just looking out for you people that don't know. Shady the crate will be even better, how sturdy is it? BTW what happened to the pooch?

Parents gave her away when I went off to college cause they didn't have time to take care of her. Little doggie got all mental when she changed homes. They eventually had to put her to sleep. Although, I guess she was pretty fuckin' old anyways. But I think changing homes really messed her up late in life. :(

I'll bring the crate, though. We can pretend Vixen is my pooch. I'll get her high like I used to with my dog. Blow smoke in her face, and watch in amusement as she stumbles around. :D

yeah my old dog went out like a champ, he was run over by a caddy. He was mental too, apparently he thought he could run across the street before the caddy(going about 40mph) could get to him. Go figure he died chasing another dog, a female, that was on the other side. I always told him girls are nothing but trouble...The female wasn't even good looking, it was one of those small dogs, honestly I don't even think they could've had sex. Damn it I just wish he was able to before he got run over, then at least he would've dies happy.

yeah my old dog went out like a champ, he was run over by a caddy. He was mental too, apparently he thought he could run across the street before the caddy(going about 40mph) could get to him. Go figure he died chasing another dog, a female, that was on the other side. I always told him girls are nothing but trouble...The female wasn't even good looking, it was one of those small dogs, honestly I don't even think they could've had sex. Damn it I just wish he was able to before he got run over, then at least he would've dies happy.

That's the way I want to go. A tragic mishap while chasing after a bitch. So romantic. So Romeo and Juliet. :love:

Yeah went to dream last thurs. with TyT and vixen, the place itself is phat, very plush, almost too plush for DC. They have three main floors, although the DJ on the second floor wasn't very good, at least I didn't think so, don't tell vixen cuz I think she knew him. VIP lounges are very nice with your own waitresses and nice couches. However, I believe on Saturdays, it might be more hip hop, salsa and crap like that, I think Thurs. might be the only night to go.

Yeah went to dream last thurs. with TyT and vixen, the place itself is phat, very plush, almost too plush for DC. They have three main floors, although the DJ on the second floor wasn't very good, at least I didn't think so, don't tell vixen cuz I think she knew him. VIP lounges are very nice with your own waitresses and nice couches. However, I believe on Saturdays, it might be more hip hop, salsa and crap like that, I think Thurs. might be the only night to go.

I love that DJ. He's so adorable. Besides, he's really a very good DJ, he's just been screwed into situations like thursday where there were 5 people in the room and none of them knew good music, so by playing cheesier shit he got them out on the floor. Call that bad DJ'ing but I call that good business... much as it sucks, if ya gotta do that for a week or two to have people go home and say "I had a good time" when they talk to their friends, it will pay off in the long run.

WE CAN LET VIXEN DANCE..HAHA...BRING THE KB AND THE "CAGE" AND ITS COOL...IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYTHING GOOD TO DO AFTERWARDS SUGGESTIONS WILL BE TAKEN...FIVE...1223...DRAGONFLY....ANYONE KNOW?? PERHAPS GLOW?? IT STARTS AT 9 PM SINCE WE WANNA DO SSOMETHING AFTERWARDS..WE CAN TAKE A CAB OR DRIVE...DIRECTIONS TO ARLINGTON FROM DC OR MARYLAND...TAKE 395 SOUTH TO EXIT 8A(WASHINGTON BLVD EXIT) THEN SECOND STREET EXIT THEN TAKE A RIGHT ON S BARTON AFTER U PASS THE GHETT 7-11 AND THEN MAKE A LEFT ON FIRST PLACE THEN ITS THE HOUSE AT THE END OF THE CULDESAC (WHITE HOUSE) BUNCH OF CARS THERE...

THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A LITTLE "GHETT TOGETHER"

CD

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF U ALL OUT THERE...ITS DONT WANT ANYTHING BIG BUT I HAVE A FEELING IT MIGHT BE MORE THAN EXPECTED..LOL..

DJ VICTOR DINAIRE-LOGIC RECORDS HAS JOINED US FOR ONE NITE AND WAS NICE ENOUGH TO DJ SOME COME OUT U CPERS

Originally posted by chynado11

WE CAN LET VIXEN DANCE..HAHA...BRING THE KB AND THE "CAGE" AND ITS COOL...IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYTHING GOOD TO DO AFTERWARDS SUGGESTIONS WILL BE TAKEN...FIVE...1223...DRAGONFLY....ANYONE KNOW?? PERHAPS GLOW?? IT STARTS AT 9 PM SINCE WE WANNA DO SSOMETHING AFTERWARDS..WE CAN TAKE A CAB OR DRIVE...DIRECTIONS TO ARLINGTON FROM DC OR MARYLAND...TAKE 395 SOUTH TO EXIT 8A(WASHINGTON BLVD EXIT) THEN SECOND STREET EXIT THEN TAKE A RIGHT ON S BARTON AFTER U PASS THE GHETT 7-11 AND THEN MAKE A LEFT ON FIRST PLACE THEN ITS THE HOUSE AT THE END OF THE CULDESAC (WHITE HOUSE) BUNCH OF CARS THERE...

THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A LITTLE "GHETT TOGETHER"

CD

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF U ALL OUT THERE...ITS DONT WANT ANYTHING BIG BUT I HAVE A FEELING IT MIGHT BE MORE THAN EXPECTED..LOL..

DJ VICTOR DINAIRE-LOGIC RECORDS HAS JOINED US FOR ONE NITE AND WAS NICE ENOUGH TO DJ SOME COME OUT U CPERS

Will there be punch and pie? More people will come if there's punch and pie. :D

Originally posted by chynado11

awwwwww shaaduuuuuuuppppppp!!!!!!!!! no theres no punch or pie this isnt freaking betty crocker cook out...!!:D

:bounce:

cd

shady ask ur moms to cook some!!

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

punch and pie...we might as well play parchesee while were at it, or twister :D