Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Boris at Bunkas on Saturday night

Originally posted by teresadf

I thought Boris and Kirk Lopez were great Saturday night. It was definitaly a good time. :)

look who it is promoting hunka bunka again.........i think that they should start paying you!! haha!! just kidding!!! sorry i had to miss it......i was in bed sleeping like a good girl!!;)

are you going thursday??? and clubangel....you better go too!!

lisa

I was there and had such a good time but did anyone else notice that some workers from Club Abyss were there....you know they talk alot of shit about Hunka Bunka and then go there to party. That really doesn't make any sense to me. The people that were there were promoters and 1 DJ who shall remain nameless....I don't get it. Maybe they are just trying to get some GOOD ideas for their club considering how cheesy they are.

You know me I love to promote Bunkas. Clubkitty you were definitaly missed. We had alot of fun. Next time you better come out. I'm glad you were a good girl though.

Thursday is a maybe for me.....it sounds like fun....

Lovelyladee I did see what you saw.....I don't understand it either but I guess they just know where to have a good time...LOL ;)

Originally posted by lovelyladee

I was there and had such a good time but did anyone else notice that some workers from Club Abyss were there....you know they talk alot of shit about Hunka Bunka and then go there to party. That really doesn't make any sense to me. The people that were there were promoters and 1 DJ who shall remain nameless....I don't get it. Maybe they are just trying to get some GOOD ideas for their club considering how cheesy they are.

I saw that as well pretty funny, they are all so snotty...........I was talking to one of them and he said they went to see Boris.........funnier even than that though is a Bunch of Hunka Bunka promoters were at Abyss on Friday,probably to see that nameless DJ everyone loves so much....I am friendly with both clubs and I do not feel as if any of them (both sides) talk trash about one another, well at least any important doesnt talk trash

Obviously the response from lovelyladee....posting for the first time, (yeah right!) is an existing clubplanet member with a new name, and talking trash. Abyss and Bunka are very amicable towards each other. The promoters from both clubs get along very well. To read into Bunka employees being at Abyss on Friday and Abyss employees being at Bunka on Saturday?? Give me a break....Everyone is just going out to have a good time without all the labels...grow-up!

I have to disagree with you....I was there and saw the Abyss crew hanging out and enjoying themselves, just like everyone else. They were not talking trash and they were invited, soooo

why start drama.....

From what I know, just as Valentine said, the two clubs are on amicable terms..... I have seen plenty of the staff hanging at various parties that were not at their club. Anyone who wants to go out and have a good time knows where to go, regardless of the day of the week.......

PLEASE DON'T LET ME CALL YOU OUT, YOU KNOW I WILL. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND KEEP YOUR IGNORANT COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. AS FOR YOU HAVIN A GOOD TIME, YOU MUST REALLY LOVE YOUR JOB, CAUSE YOU WERE NOT HANGIN OUT. AND THE COMMENT ABOUT US STEALING YOUR IDEAS, HONEY WE COME UP WITH OUR OWN. GIVIN OUT T-SHIRTS AND BALLONS WEEKLY TO ME IS BY FAR A GOOD IDEA. EVEN THOUGH I LIKED THE SILVER BALLONS THAT WERE BEING GIVEN OUT I EVEN TOLD BON.

Originally posted by carusos1235645

I thought Kirk Lopez was better than Boris on Saturday....I thought Boris was not into it at all. All I know is ending with Kings of Tomorrow - Finally was off the hook!

What'd you guys think?

Finally is auch a great track!!!!! A definite highlight on the music touch:)