Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cuuuute :)

nSyNcBaBy

an older couple were laying in bed one night. the husband was falling asleep but the wife was feeling romantic and wanted to talk.

she said "u used to hold my hand while we were courting."

he reached over and held her hand for a second and then tried to go back to sleep.

a few moments later she said "then u used to kiss me"... mildly irritated, he reached over and pecked her cheek, turned back over and settled down to sleep.

a few seconds later she said "then u used to nibble on my neck".

angrily, he threw back the bed covers and got out of bed.

"where r u going?!" she asked.

"to get my teeth."

:laugh::rolleyes::D

a couple is having breakfast on their 50th anniversary and the wife says "hey remember when we had sex right here on this table, that turned me on so much. how bout doing it again for old times sake." they both strip down and are looking at each other naked and she says "ooh yeah this is turning me on, my nipples are so hot for you" and the husband says, "thats because one is in your oatmeal and the other is in your coffee"

Originally posted by t0nythelover

a couple is having breakfast on their 50th anniversary and the wife says "hey remember when we had sex right here on this table, that turned me on so much. how bout doing it again for old times sake." they both strip down and are looking at each other naked and she says "ooh yeah this is turning me on, my nipples are so hot for you" and the husband says, "thats because one is in your oatmeal and the other is in your coffee"

hahahahah... cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :laugh: