Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is bleeding a problelm during sex?

t0nythelover

Ok first a few questions

1. Are You Rough On Her, Like You Go Deep Inside Her And Rail Her?

2. Is She A Small Girl?

3. Do You Have Sex All The Time?

Ok cause this has happend to me before. My X and I used to have sex EVERY SINGLE DAY like 3-5 times a day and he was very rough on me and there were times we thought I got my period early because there was sooo much blood. I went to the GYNO and they told me that he had messed up my insides and I needed to take pills and stop having sex for a little while to let myself heal, also since I was bleeding I lost some blood and im anemic so thats what the pills were for. Be very careful with your girl and make sure she goes to the gyno before u fuck her up bad because that can result in her never being able to have children

what's an iud?

bleeding is definitely a very bad sign. so is pain on the inside (different from being tight; she'll know). there are two common causes of bleeding during sex: torn tissues - can cause permanent damage, and cervical cancer. both can cause sterility, the latter can cause death

please please make sure your girl goes to the doctor, not even just because you care about her, but because as a person you should worry that her health is at great risk

Originally posted by eviljav666

holy that just brought back memories!!

twice too two different girl they bleed they were not pregnant nor virgins.. i dont know what i did but that happened!!

before you go bragging, realize that it's probably because you didn't turn them on enough before you shoved your dick in them. when a girl is aroused, she will produce vaginal fluid AND her vaginal canal will widen and be more elastic for penetration

when i'm not turned on, a small dick can hurt

argh, yeah ill tell her to see a doctor. we usually do have lots of sex like over five times a day but recently weve cooled down a bit. she does complain alot about pain which has me really worried. problem is that her doctor is in london and she doesnt want to see one here. i dont know how to convince her to see one:( . ill make sure she sees a gyno. thanx guys.