Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stereo/Padilla..guestlist..

sgtfury

opinions are meant to be exposed ! Now if u are not willing to at least accept them then we know who's got issues....... Just expressing myself evry-1 has different taste in music and Padilla is not in my list!

No need for u to be deffensive by people expressing their thoughts dude! Thats what a message board is all about !

Learn to express yourself without calling people names, thats for immature foolz >>>>>>>> :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flygrl

David Padilla is soooooooo played out! I would not drive 1 min. to see him ! Sorry but thats my opinion.:tongue:

Your right about messageboards being a place to give your opinion but you could've been nicer about it.

Good Example:

I'm really not feeling padilla lately.

Bad Example:

I would not drive 1 minute to see padilla.

I can understand how someone could take that offensively.

good example : I would of loved to drive more than 1 min to see Padilla 3 years ago, but as of now I wouldn't !

Now hopefully no-one is sensitive to this opinion !

:)

That's better :)

Another Good Example:

I would love to hear Padilla at Stereo but I'm not going to be feeling well on December 8 and I won't be able to make it.

Originally posted by nightstar01

Shroomy.........I luv the Annette & Mina Signature........that's tooooooo much.................lol!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah Shroomy, that shit is hilarious! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Btw, Annette is a blast, she's really funny.

Drew, how was last Thursday? I wanna go this Thursday if Nighstar isn't too tired.

Another good one:

Damn, Padilla is spinning at Stereo the same week that I planned on getting old. I guess I won't be able to make it.

Macfunk excuse:

I cant make it when the dj and. That where. I hate fakers.

(sober up Macfunk)

A Spanish excuse:

No puedo ver a Padilla Deciembre 8 porque me tengo que comer mis pastellitos de guayava y no quero perder Sabado Gigante

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

A Spanish excuse:

No puedo ver a Padilla Deciembre 8 porque me tengo que comer mis pastellitos de guayava y no quero perder Sabado Gigante

damn thats funny ....i also cant get over the Walter Mercado thing as many times as ive seen it.

my excuse(s)

I cant go see David Padilla that night because i have to rearrange my sock drawer that night.

I wont be able to see David "Pastilla" because i will not be on the influence of 8 rolls to have to enjoy his music.

I will not be able to see David Padilla because that night Michael Jordan plays on tv and im only allowed to see one "old veteran past his prime" per night !!!!!!!!

folks there will be more since i will think of ANYTHING not to see DP .....peeeee-u

Is there something on thursday that i should be informed about ? ? ? If it's good music and a dancefloor, I wouldn't mind knowing a little info... plus i've been behaving to good lately !

;) Oh and Beyondo i like the sock drawer excuse, that was very funny, i think i need to check out my drawer !:laugh:

Is there something on thursday that i should be informed about ? ? ? If it's good music and a dancefloor, I wouldn't mind knowing a little info... plus i've been behaving to good lately !

Me and GA2 have gone to Liquid twice on Thursday nights and we've had an awesome time!!! It's called chemical night and Drew is the one that spins......he's awesome!!!!:D It's a mixture of deep house, tech house with a retro flavor to it every once in a while. There's also some industrial elements in the music!!!! Dress is casual.....and the crowd is all about the MUSIC!

thanks nightstar for that info. ! ! ! Personally I have not checked out liquid since it reopened at that new location, I will definitely keep it in mind ! ! I know there is a good dancefloor there, so I can release all the energy I have !

:tongue: I am in need of some good music, and that definitely sounds like a good variety of sound !

Thank u ! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In need of good tunes ! ~~~~~~~~~~~