Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ughhhhhhhh i'm so sick.....

joeg

no, like, literally... i'm all congested and shit...and I get like, almost dizzy when I walk around...

I bet you were expecting a "i'm so sick of blah blah blah in clubs these days.." or something.....

Thank god for tylenol PM... In a little while i'm going to pop 2 of those and blissfully fall into a peaceful sleep i've been missing for a while.....

Originally posted by linabina

but mainly im just sick of all the bullshit goin on right now. dont ask questions.. just be happy that its ur head and nose that hurt and not ur heart. :(

Fair enough... :(

Don't worry Lina, you'll get over your sickness just as i'll get over mine.... yours is just harder....

Karch: you disapointed me, I was waiting for you to mention "MEDICINE HEAD"... lol, from those commercials that list all the symptoms you have...

I can't figure out whats worse, getting dizzy every time i walk around, or my face being on fire and my feet being frozen?

I hope to god this goes away overnight... I can't afford to take a day off tommorrow, too much shit to do at work...

"Just be happy its your head and nose that hurt and not your heart"...(Linabina)

aww I dont really no your perdicament but a comment like that deserves a lil hug... *greatbigbearhug* Hope everything gets better!

Joe G.. Feel better... member lots of liquids, coff drops, and rest!!! Try tylenol cold and flu... made me better in a day! :monkey:

I got sick around this time last year and never got 100% better until July. I hope it's not gonna be like that again.

Sorry to hear about your heart linabina... Are you gonna get surgery...heart conditions are really bad...haha jk. Ahhh even though I feel this sick I could still make tasteless jokes.

I think it got worse for me in the last hour.. my throat is worse and bigger headache....

hAD A HEADACHE for two days straight...my stomach almost walked out on me...i took so many pills to rid the headache that i got crazy stomach pain..all the pills came down like bombs..

i felt like complete death...

i can never breath through my nose at night...i am getting addicted to nasal inhalers..

and that good dam headche messed up my wknd...that nk god i had a great time at FLOAT...although all the jolly ranchers that i had gave me the headche....my kneed hurt, my neck..oh well that is what happens when your not taking the pleasure pill anymore..

that always cured all my pains..i was invisible.

i wanted to do a lot after Float like party at Exit on Saturday night...

i ended up sleeping until today...

:mad: