Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ***Official*** Saeed and Palash at Buzz thread

vixenfoxxy

Vicman, I made it ****official**** this time, happy???

OK kids, I'm gonna require a stop at Buzz for this, but....

What's the deal with this white thing?

It doesn't involve water does it?

Cause if it does i guess i have to leave my white UFO's in the closet :tongue:

Toss a sista' a clue here

Who else is joining me?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vicman, I made it ****official**** this time, happy???

OK kids, I'm gonna require a stop at Buzz for this, but....

What's the deal with this white thing?

It doesn't involve water does it?

Cause if it does i guess i have to leave my white UFO's in the closet :tongue:

Toss a sista' a clue here

Who else is joining me?

If you dress in all white, you get reduced admission. They'll have black lights everywhere. There'll be at least one yahoo who goes as far as wearing big white Mickey Mouse hand gloves and at least one with white face paint dressed as a mime. I hate mimes. I really do.

Originally posted by vicman

yup Im going..I'll be wearing white socks and white underware 'cause it the only things in white that I have. :eek:

I'm gonna be wearing all black, cause I don't do gimmicky parties. Ain't no way the man's gonna dictate what I wear. I'll wear what I wanna wear! I be like, "Hey! Man! You, you, you, son of a bitch! You can't tell me what to wear! I'll wear what I wanna wear!"

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm gonna be wearing all black, cause I don't do gimmicky parties. Ain't no way the man's gonna dictate what I wear. I'll wear what I wanna wear! I be like, "Hey! Man! You, you, you, son of a bitch! You can't tell me what to wear! I'll wear what I wanna wear!"

huh? wtf are you talkin' about? those must have been some mighty good cheerios this morning...

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm not sure if I can make it, yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to miss out on this one.

You're really starting to suck these days, Kuro. What happened to the bald, Japanese dude who used to be at Buzz week in, week out? Huh? What happened to that guy? Your name says Kuro, but I don't know if that's really you anymore. :(

You're really starting to suck these days, Kuro. What happened to the bald, Japanese dude who used to be at Buzz week in, week out? Huh? What happened to that guy? Your name says Kuro, but I don't know if that's really you anymore. :(

maybe Kuro got himself a girlfriend. Between hanging out with your raver-girl (kuro's preference) and hanging out with shady, I guess I would hang out with my girl :D

Death in the family and I'm not sure if the funeral will be on Friday or Saturday and I think it may be in Pennsylvania, so if it's Saturday I won't make it out (and you know how we Japanese must honor our dead ancestors, especially us bald ones). If the funeral is Friday then I'll need to get out and unwind cuz it's only Tuesday but already this week sucks ass.

Originally posted by Kuro

Death in the family and I'm not sure if the funeral will be on Friday or Saturday and I think it may be in Pennsylvania, so if it's Saturday I won't make it out (and you know how we Japanese must honor our dead ancestors, especially us bald ones). If the funeral is Friday then I'll need to get out and unwind cuz it's only Tuesday but already this week sucks ass.

...Pulling foot out of my mouth... Now I feel like an ass. Sorry, dude. That sucks. :( Condolensces...

...Pulling foot out of my mouth... Now I feel like an ass. Sorry, dude. That sucks. :( Condolensces...

S'ok, Shady. And thanks. I was really looking forward to going to. Not just for Saeed and Palash and to hear some techno from Paul Edge, but to meet some more CP folks. Aw who am I kidding. I just want to go get a good look at Vixen :D .

attachment.php?s=&postid=541340

Originally posted by pgiddy

Get a good look, Kinda like that black guy in the background of that pic?

yeah, the black dude is *JUST* staring at vixen, the other 2 dudes, one is busy gropping the helpless girl there and the other guy is looking at the wall or somethin....:D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

AAUGH KURO these PICTURES!!! :laugh:

My sympathies, hun. Sorry to hear that, hope everyone in your family is well otherwise and best wishes :)

They're good pictures. You're very beautiful. They make me think of... something... but I'm not sure what. pussyeater.gif

Thanks for the sympothies. By the way, meetup should be at either 1 in the hallway leading to the bathrooms just in case I do make it (since you people seem to have forgotten about the time).