Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hung out with Synderella420...

dgmodel

the other night synderella420, was bored and apples and I were staying local at this shitty bar, and she wound up coming out... I had a great time with her, although shes was a lil quietter in person she was mad chill to hang out with... and she jacked the DJ for some cd's...lol.. ahahah... thug life...

Originally posted by dgmodel

the other night synderella420, was bored and apples and I were staying local at this shitty bar, and she wound up coming out... I had a great time with her, although shes was a lil quietter in person she was mad chill to hang out with... and she jacked the DJ for some cd's...lol.. ahahah... thug life...

fucking thieves~!~!~!

You guys are too fucking funny lmao!!!! Apples made me steal the cd dammit !!! He puts my hands right on the cd stack and I was drunk so I had to fucking take it lmaoo!!! I go here marco hide this cd he was all nervous and shit lmao!!! Yo I was switching bags and I found little fucking christmas light bulbs I forgot you and fucking apples pulled them off the wall!!:laugh: I was like wow a souvenir lol!! Yeah I had a fucking good time at that dive lol!!! You thought I was quiet?? I think apples is fucking quiet man!!! I was fucking chewing his ear off the whole way up there lmao!! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yea no doubt...i hear nuttin but positive vibes bout the meetup u guys had WITHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quoth :( *someday mike, someday u too will be 21* :(

*dont worry though ill make it to meet syn,dg,and apples u silly bastards heh* :)

Originally posted by crystalmethod

That's cause she's all about Sin...

What a shady thug... from what... Crooklyn... wha wha.

LOL

Kim you freak!

LMAO!! Thats right brooklyn and what???? You got beef bring it shorty !!! ;):laugh: :laugh: :D MWAAAZZZZZ!!

DG: Yeah I told quoth about the raffle tickets how u ripped them up and through them up in the air lol!!:laugh:

Originally posted by synderella420

LMAO!! Thats right brooklyn and what???? You got beef bring it shorty !!! ;):laugh: :laugh: :D MWAAAZZZZZ!!

DG: Yeah I told quoth about the raffle tickets how u ripped them up and through them up in the air lol!!:laugh:

all those damn raffle tickets that bitch skammed me into buying... and i didnt win shit.. except for high blood pressure yay! fuck them... and i cant believe that bitch was pulling some line like i can guess your career, so buy some tickets and you can afford more than that... shit... fuck her... FUCK HER!!!! grrrr!@##$%^&*

She was so fucking annoying I wanted to just fucking push her out of the fucking way!! When me and tony walked in she was like you want tickets we were like no later!! Then it was so fucking packed that she was slowly walking in front of us ugh!!! Trying to get through to find you guys what a pain in the fucking ass!! :mad:

She sure fucked you lol!!!!:laugh: