Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wish it was Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

vicman

Dammit :mad: it soly Wednesday. I swear I'm going on dancing withdrawl here. After Thankgiving weekend, I only did Red on Saturday, and while the music was good and the people I went with made the trip 100% worth it, the fact that it got so crammed by 3 and there were people grinding the pole in the middle of the dance floor...I feel that I didnt get enough! :(

I also think I was freaking people out in the gym this morning because I was listening to PvD and Oakie GU2:NYC (when he was good) and got into groove....:bounce:

Originally posted by vicman

I also think I was freaking people out in the gym this morning because I was listening to PvD and Oakie GU2:NYC (when he was good) and got into groove....:bounce:

Yeah, I bet you were grinding the aerobics instructor in the middle of her class.

I think I'm just gonna give up on today and go home. It's too nice out. Actually, fuck it. I'm going home.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, I bet you were grinding the aerobics instructor in the middle of her class.

I think I'm just gonna give up on today and go home. It's too nice out. Actually, fuck it. I'm going home.

naw, I just leave my grinding for the weekend :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

My only guess would be Vicman, cause he's molested every 18 year old in DC, so he's gotta change cities to keep his scene fresh.

Dude I havent molested any one in Boston for quite some time, I needed a fresh scene, so I'm focusing on Mississippi and Toledo.:D :D

yeah, pgiddy... how could you forget good ol' A1 steakie ??? you never called when you came up here.. what up wid that? you don't miss me?? where's the love??? you better appear the next time i come down there or i might have to steal you ROW...