Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To many dorks

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

HOLY SHIT:blown: Was it the numerous times you were dropped as a child or your curiosity of how the things under the sink tasted?:D:tongue:

TUNNEL...FINALLY SOMETHING WE CAN AGREE ON....NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER AND PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE GLOWSTICKS :tongue:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

TUNNEL...FINALLY SOMETHING WE CAN AGREE ON....NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER AND PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE GLOWSTICKS :tongue:

Hey I'm any easy guy to get along with:D But ya still have this raver image about me.Ask people who know me what I do to the lil ravers glowsticks when they come in my face with them.They get the bandit launch across the club;) Now go to your closet and get those Cavaricci's out:tongue:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Hey I'm any easy guy to get along with:D But ya still have this raver image about me.Ask people who know me what I do to the lil ravers glowsticks when they come in my face with them.They get the bandit launch across the club;) Now go to your closet and get those Cavaricci's out:tongue:

NO NEED TO GO TO MY CLOSET LITTLE BOY...CAUSE I'M ALREADY WEARING MY CAV'S :tongue:

FYI...I ALSO HAVE MY SHINY SHOES AND SILKY PURPLE POLKA DOT SHIRT FROM U-MEN...AHHH THE GOOD OLE' DAYZ SHOPPING AT MERRY GO ROUND AND CHESSKING :D

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

FYI...I ALSO HAVE MY SHINY SHOES AND SILKY PURPLE POLKA DOT SHIRT FROM U-MEN. :D

Don't you mean shiny bald head Mr. Clean!

I find it so funny how you have so much to say about me, but when I offer you the chance to walk the walk and not just talk the talk you back down. You just make yourself look like the little bitch you are more and more each time you speak out.

Originally posted by tempkid

Don't you mean shiny bald head Mr. Clean!

I find it so funny how you have so much to say about me, but when I offer you the chance to walk the walk and not just talk the talk you back down. You just make yourself look like the little bitch you are more and more each time you speak out.

PATIENCE MY FRIEND...WE WILL MEET SOON ENOUGH...BY THE WAY I PROBABLY HAVE MORE HAIR THAN YOU...BUT THEN AGAIN WE DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT HAIRY ASS OF YOURS :laugh:

YO WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE RHYME AND SHIT....MISTER WANNABE GHETTO RAPPER GUY YOU....GET OVER IT....YOU AIN'T GOT ANY TALENT BOY!!!

Originally posted by k-hole6969

yo Ch0senone....you have no idea what your fucking with kid....you are probably a fucking loser yourself and talk shit to him to his face and I will my you a necklace of your fucking face....I am taking bets for Tempkid in the First Round....KO

Awwwwwwww look........A Tempkid groupie.:laugh:

The fact of the matter is that I can kick shit out of choosenone!!

Many people on this board know me, nobody knows choosenone, he hides behind his screename like a pussy. I'm not a violent person, but when my fist are called upon they do the job.

Yo Khole you home from school yet, give me a call.

Originally posted by illlogik

This thread is the reason why I hate living in New Jersey. Too many juice head jersey boys thinking there Gods gift to world.

What up my brother?

You couldn't be further from the truth about TEMPKID.....Looks nothing like what you think he does. There definitely are too many juiceheads but TEMPKID isn't 1 of dem........

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

What up my brother?

You couldn't be further from the truth about TEMPKID.....Looks nothing like what you think he does. There definitely are too many juiceheads but TEMPKID isn't 1 of dem........

Sawp dude

haha true, I don't care who the hell he is. He just seems full of himself.

Originally posted by tempkid

The fact of the matter is that I can kick shit out of choosenone!!

Many people on this board know me, nobody knows choosenone, he hides behind his screename like a pussy. I'm not a violent person, but when my fist are called upon they do the job.

BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....

MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M AGREEING WITH THE LITTLE RAVER KID ONCE AGAIN (AKA TUNNEL)...WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE GROUPIE...I THINK THEIR MISTAKING TEMPKID FOR A MEMBER OF ONE OF THOSE RETARDS FROM O-TOWN

ILLOGIK...YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT TEMPKID...HE IS FULL OF SHIT

JBR....UMMMM....NAH FORGEDDABOUTIT!!!