Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drew Bongiorno is a class act!

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by drewbongiorno

Thanks for the props!

As for anyone from ClubPlanet? You all are always my guests. Please feel free to come by this Thursday and have a drink on me.

Drew

This is hospitality and class!

I have to give props to Drew who has a genuine interest in the board and is always more then happy to meet clubplanet people.

Thanks Drew!

So I see Drew IS a changed man!!! Just kidding, you know I love you Drew or Dru.. oh damnit!!! Exactley the treatment I would expect from Drew. Since back in his old Edge days 'til now, you've alwyas gone outta your way to show the love!

This board has become a very important part of our events and lives up here too. You guys are awesome!

Where's the damn "crying" smile icon!!!! All bullshit aside... everyone I have met on this board has been more than cool! I feel (in a scary, computer ner kinda way) pretty tight with all of the peeps I've chatted with and when you meet them in person, it's like seeing your best friend from high-school!

I'm sure I can speak for Drew... as a promter and a dj, YOU people are the only reason people like us survive in this business! I would go to bat for people on this board before I would for most of the promoters and club-owners we have worked for in the past!!!

It's hard to be lifted up on a pedestal, but very easy to get pushed off!!!

:D

I don't think that I've ever felt like this before. Other than thanks, I'm not sure what else to say.

Vaughn is right.

as a promter and a dj, YOU people are the only reason people like us survive in this business! I would go to bat for people on this board before I would for most of the promoters and club-owners we have worked for in the past!!!

I'm a little choked up!

THANKS! I'm glad I have had the chance to get involved.

Drew