Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come Celebrate My 21st Bday With Me This Saturday At Twirl!!!!!!!!!

yooooo whats up everyone...like the title of the thread says im having my 21st bday party this saturday at twirl though even though its really on sunday the 9th...id like to see my clubnyc friends if you can make it down...give me a shout here if you are able to make it....

i dont know what the inside of the place looks like so im gonna say meetup on the second floor at 1am at the bar...that should be good since i know what a lot of you look like and vice versa...

hope to see you there

come on i better see some of you fools there... I am going to make this my first night back drinking in like 9 weeks (haven't touched a substance in 9 weeks :eek: ) so if his birthday is not enough come see me get a little drizzed up haha

hope to see a a bunch of you :D :D :D

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I need a place where I can get fake ID so I can come chill. Anyone know any good spots???

I hate being 20......:mad:

im turning 21 on the same day as msoprano , what a coincidence...considering that i jacked his old id, and we look so much alike that i can pass for him anywhere...so wish me happy birthday on the 9th aswell!! :D:tongue:

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

im turning 21 on the same day as msoprano , what a coincidence...considering that i jacked his old id, and we look so much alike that i can pass for him anywhere...so wish me happy birthday on the 9th aswell!! :D:tongue:

peace out

gianni

LOL...Just dont go in at the same time or the person working the door is gonna get a serious case of deja vu... :blank::confused: