Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is a HOT NYC Club to go to...coming from Canada so HELP!!!!

Hey there,

I am heading to NYC from Toronto Canada...on Thurs night and i am just wondering what clubs are hot with a mix of music. I myself dig HOUSE but the people I am going to going with will like a mix of music...IF anyone can help me...PLEASE PLEASE let me know

Thanks

Cee

Originally posted by ceejam

Hey there,

I am heading to NYC from Toronto Canada...on Thurs night and i am just wondering what clubs are hot with a mix of music. I myself dig HOUSE but the people I am going to going with will like a mix of music...IF anyone can help me...PLEASE PLEASE let me know

Thanks

Cee

Many choices for Sturday:

Exit----- Denny Tsettos & Jason Ojeda on the mainfloor with afterhours by Junior Vasquez. Exit has 4 rooms in it. Its a huge club. One room has hip hop and the rest is house music. "Rock" guest-list for redced admission. This prt will lest to Sunday afternoon. Exit is locaed on W. 56th St. betwewen 11th and 12th ave.

World--------- Danny Tenaglia on the mainfloor until at least 8am. Hip Hop in the VIP room by Ted the Dillinger. Worls is located in Times Square at 43rd St. and Broadway. Use Fabio C guest-list for reduced admission

You also have:

151------Its a small lounge/club. Its located at 151 E. 50th St. between 3rd & Lexington. Main floor music by LS and there is hip hop in the VIP room. "Rock" guest-list for reduced admission.

Twirl/ Wish------- located at 208 W. 23rd between 7th and 8th Ave. Music by DJ Pete Schwinge Upstairs and DJ Tait in the Tait Lounge.

SoundFactory---- W.46th St. between 11th and 12th Ave. Music by Jonathan Peters on levels 2, 3, and 4. Cleveland in the basement. This party runs till at least 1pm.

Hope this all helps.

Have fun and be safe.

Nice I go there all the time, girlfriend lives in canada, going to UWO. Maybe you should just go to Guvernment, Just kidding. The city Saturday I would definitely advise Vinyl, probably the coolest place but maybe a bit too hardcore I don't know. Otherwise there is tons of cool lounges to go to...

In terms of temperature, I think Vinyl used to be the "hottest".

It didn't seem that way the last time I went there (for Burridge & Jimmy Van M), but I don't know whether that had to do with facility improvements or just that cold air from outside was allowed in.

Exit can get pretty hot when sufficiently crowded, but they have roofdeck that you can escape to

Originally posted by wallflour

In terms of temperature, I think Vinyl used to be the "hottest".

It didn't seem that way the last time I went there (for Burridge & Jimmy Van M), but I don't know whether that had to do with facility improvements or just that cold air from outside was allowed in.

Exit can get pretty hot when sufficiently crowded, but they have roofdeck that you can escape to

OMFG! Vinyl in July & August was unbearable!!! The AC was "broken" the whole summer!!! It would get so nasty in there...sweat would drip from ur chin...even if u were just standing there! The temp in there has def improved.

Originally posted by klohe

OMFG! Vinyl in July & August was unbearable!!! The AC was "broken" the whole summer!!! It would get so nasty in there...sweat would drip from ur chin...even if u were just standing there! The temp in there has def improved.

The A c wasn't broken, it just didn't exist yet. The cooling system they have now is new. Before, they just used a fan system.

SK13