Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Final Vinyl Question, Well Probably

judson

Kids, thanks for all of the NYC clubbing help. You've been 100x times more informative and nice than the NYC board.

What time does Vinyl start picking up and what time does it shut down?

I think we've finally set up an agenda and I'm freakin psyched.

My friends are going up today and tonight, while I clock more hours and fly up tomorrow night.

Friday night we are headed to my old neighborhood bar in Park Slope, Timboos, until 1 or 2 and then the group will splinter with the rowdy moving on to Vinyl.

Saturday night we eating at my favorite Chinese restaurant, the Cottage (77th + Amsterdam) which as fantastic food, all you care to drink white wine (franzia!), and it works out to about $10/head. I think we may go to the Roxy for Rauhaufer (sp) or, if I can convince the crew, back to Vinyl for Pappa-Tomiie.

I decided to hold off on Exit, since I can see Jules at buzz (or Ibiza) sometime in the future.

out,

judson

you're going to satoshi/pappa???? i wish so much i were going!!!

i would highly recommend you get to vinyl before 1. they'll prolly go at least til 7 - 8. i don't know how hard core you are, but i would say 11am is not too early. :D that way you can fully enjoy satoshi's set. i'm a bit biased, but SATOSHI IS GOD.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

you're going to satoshi/pappa???? i wish so much i were going!!!

i would highly recommend you get to vinyl before 1. they'll prolly go at least til 7 - 8. i don't know how hard core you are, but i would say 11am is not too early. :D that way you can fully enjoy satoshi's set. i'm a bit biased, but SATOSHI IS GOD.

I'm jealous that you got catch him at Filter 14, Millie. Those Blister parties being on Tuesdays sucks when you live in Baltimore.

I've been sending numerous harrassing e-mails to Buzz telling them that they need to bring Satoshi and Trendroid. I guess they finally relazied that I'm always right. Actually, I figured that since he's spinning at Vinyl with Pappa that might mean he might be getting more exposure and playing more venues and soon be headed to Buzz.

Originally posted by Kuro

I've been sending numerous harrassing e-mails to Buzz telling them that they need to bring Satoshi and Trendroid. I guess they finally relazied that I'm always right. Actually, I figured that since he's spinning at Vinyl with Pappa that might mean he might be getting more exposure and playing more venues and soon be headed to Buzz.

Buzz's ad on the City Paper says that Satoshi will be here.

Originally posted by judson

Kids, thanks for all of the NYC clubbing help. You've been 100x times more informative and nice than the NYC board.

What time does Vinyl start picking up and what time does it shut down?

vynil = my home sat mornings. opens at 12 am usually later than that really round 12:30/closes at 10am, usually later than that really round 12:30

if you are goin to check out dt fri nite/sat mornig he doesn't start spinnin until 3:30 am that is if he has someone opening for him..if he doesn't he is chillin until at least 2 then it gets harder

my advise if you go check dt is to not jump around and dance to much for the opening dj no matter how good he is..you don't want to waer your self out..as the nite progresses into day he gets harder and louder..you can see/feel the change every hour as he pounds the crowd into silly putty

still not sure if i'm goin to dt or satoshi on sat