Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ticketmaster (phone or internet) is not even selling tickets to Sasha

andre9000

I just called them, and she looked up Nation on the 27th, and the lady said "Those are box office only". I asked her what she meant by that, and she said "That means we are not selling tickets for that, only Nation is selling tickets." So that means I guess we HAVE to go to yoshitoshi? I thought John Tab said we could go through ticketbastard.....

I've tried to buy tickets through them before for shit at Buzz and it always seemed like it took a while before the event was acutally in their systems. I was planning on going to a ticket master outlet today and seeing about ticket (or ticket since none of my friends seem up to the task of hititng Buzz that Thursday).

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm no where near Yoshitoshi and actually have no fucking clue where it is.

This makes no sense, but I do agree. They say they are available on ticketmaster, yet they aren't. I don't have the time to go down to yoshi on saturday, although I do like the idea of a $1 extra service charge, I have plans already and so ticketmaster (either phone or internet) would be much more conveinent.

Originally posted by andre9000

And tell how you did that? What is their phone #?

202-554-0856

VIP tix are $75 apiece. But I think it's worth it to a) not have to deal with Ticketmaster B) not have to wait in line at the door and c) if they do decide to have a blowjob bar, you know it'll be up in the VIP lounge. bj1.gif

brow.gif

Thanks for the info Shady. You can only get VIP tix from that number. Ticketmaster finally put them up, so everyone, feel free to help yourselves. I bought 3 tix and had them sent regular mail, total was 156.90. Search under Nation, and you'll see Sasha. Good luck....