Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't Call Me Baby!!!

tastyt

honey, sweetie, shawty, mami... or any variation thereof

Okay, it's bad enough when random guys on the street do it. "Hey baby how you doooin'?"

But when salesmen and cashiers do it... :mad::blown:

How much more condescending can you be? Aren't you supposed to try and please your customers, not treat them as though you were sitting in the back of a pickup truck, hissing and making kissy noises?

I was just reminded of a time when a female customer started yelling at the guy taking her order- "Excuse me, did you just call me baby? I'm sorry but that is just unacceptable!"

Damn I wish I could be more of a bitch.

Anyway to conclude my rant I would like to say, to all the annoying condescending and RUDE service workers out there-

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER! :bigfinger

Thank you, that will be all. :D

Funny I was going to post something similar!

I'm walking out my office and talking to a rep from citibank on my cell phone when this guy yells out "CAN I LICK YOU!":tongue:

:eek: There was no way I could of properly responded to this prick! The rep on the other end heard it and asked, "Were you talking to me?"

Why do these men behave as if they've never seen a woman before?? Or recently released from prison?

Rude and lewd comments are so tasteless and disrespectful towards women. Some men cross the lines with comments like that. uugghhh

For christmas I want a stun-gun!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

honey, sweetie, shawty, mami... or any variation thereof

Okay, it's bad enough when random guys on the street do it. "Hey baby how you doooin'?"

But when salesmen and cashiers do it... :mad::blown:

How much more condescending can you be? Aren't you supposed to try and please your customers, not treat them as though you were sitting in the back of a pickup truck, hissing and making kissy noises?

I was just reminded of a time when a female customer started yelling at the guy taking her order- "Excuse me, did you just call me baby? I'm sorry but that is just unacceptable!"

Damn I wish I could be more of a bitch.

Anyway to conclude my rant I would like to say, to all the annoying condescending and RUDE service workers out there-

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER! :bigfinger

Thank you, that will be all. :D

yea whatever baby!

Originally posted by gabo

yea whatever baby!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

These CHICKS are NIGHTMARES

tHEY WOULD BE COMPLAINING IF NO ONE SAID HELLO TO THEM

TO.

Hey, I can see if the comment is rude but if a guy says hello or gives you a complement are they out of line too?

Originally posted by xxlea

Funny I was going to post something similar!

I'm walking out my office and talking to a rep from citibank on my cell phone when this guy yells out "CAN I LICK YOU!":tongue:

:eek: There was no way I could of properly responded to this prick! The rep on the other end heard it and asked, "Were you talking to me?"

Why do these men behave as if they've never seen a woman before?? Or recently released from prison?

Rude and lewd comments are so tasteless and disrespectful towards women. Some men cross the lines with comments like that. uugghhh

For christmas I want a stun-gun!

Were you talking to me?!?! :laugh: OMG how embarrassing!

What about when you're carrying a drink and they're like "Oh can I have a sip?" WTF, how stupid can you get????

Jesus Christ someone give these guys something better to do with their time.

Originally posted by bigmahs

TO.

Hey, I can see if the comment is rude but if a guy says hello or gives you a complement are they out of line too?

Ummm, re-read the three posts from the women: we weren't complaining about guys who only say hello, now were we?

The decent looking guys, or at least the ones with half a brain, realize that they've got a better shot of getting somewhere if they don't come across as a desperate pig.

Originally posted by bigmahs

TO.

Of course not! Anyone that approaches me in a respectful manner, I'm very polite. A simple hello I respond with a hello (sometimes) or a "Beautiful gir, nice dress, etc" I say thank you.

But comments as "LICK ME, CAN I TASTE YOUR PUSSY, SIT ON MY FACE, DAMN THAT ASS IS PHAT, MMM MA, HEY BOO, MIRA MAMI and so on are UNCALLED FOR! After walking 2 or 3 blocks hearing all of this crap you want to blow up in one of their faces.

Originally posted by rdancer

I really feel for you girls, offered dick every few seconds, damn it must be hard. Please C'mon you know you love it and your flattered :D

What guys don't seem to get is that this particular brand of dick is offered to every girl- because none of us want it! :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Ummm, re-read the three posts from the women: we weren't complaining about guys who only say hello, now were we?

The decent looking guys, or at least the ones with half a brain, realize that they've got a better shot of getting somewhere if they don't come across as a desperate pig.

what if I like being a desperate pig

Hey I have over 1000 post!! didnt even realize

I was getting off the subway when I heard this guy say to a really nice looking that walked by him...

"Mami, si tu eres la sopa, yo soy la cuchara"

...loosely translated...

"mami, if your the soup, then I'm the spoon"

I had to stop and laugh for a second because that was definitely an original one.

Originally posted by senorfern

I was getting off the subway when I heard this guy say to a really nice looking that walked by him...

"Mami, si tu eres la sopa, yo soy la cuchara"

...loosely translated...

"mami, if your the soup, then I'm the spoon"

I had to stop and laugh for a second because that was definitely an original one.

i GOT ONE FOR YOU,

eXCUSE me DO YOU WORK FOR U.P.S?

pause-----

BECAUSE I SAW YOU CHECKING out MY PACKAge