Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strip Club Dj

kinda funny story....last nite me and a couple of my boys went to this strip joint...we were hangin out, doin nothin special...handin out dollar bills here and there..it was a real slow nite there. anyway, we're talkin to one of the girls...and my boy starts tellin the girl that i dj and stuff...im not sure how it got brought up. and we were talkin about it a little bit...and then the manager joined into the conversation. and next thing i know...the manager is tellin me to go up into their dj booth if i want...so i got my boy's cd's outta his car, cuz i didnt have any of my shit with me...and i spun there for for like 3 hours or so. i had alot fun, plus the girls kept stoppin into the booth to talk or whatever....i was something new to them i guess. and i was playin new shit..and one girl was sayin how their regular dj plays all the same shit every nite, so they were havin fun on stage. all in all it was a fun ass nite..and i didnt spend too much money cuz i spent most of the nite spinnin.

hahahhahahahahha...yo that shit is halarious!! :laugh: :laugh:

now let me ask you something...what where you doing in a strip club?? ....................WITHOUT ME!!!!

hahha jkjkjk

did the guy offer you a steady job djin?...that wold be pretty hot!!

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

hahahhahahahahha...yo that shit is halarious!! :laugh: :laugh:

now let me ask you something...what where you doing in a strip club?? ....................WITHOUT ME!!!!

hahha jkjkjk

did the guy offer you a steady job djin?...that wold be pretty hot!!

peace out

gianni

next time i'll let u know when im goin, we'll set up a meetup at a titty bar. they didnt offer me anything, but im gonna call them and see if they could use me again..being as they obviously didnt have their dj there last nite, maybe i can fill in for him other times.