Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rocking the Cradle!

fierydesire

Originally posted by ablane

explain this 'trial by fire' a little more...;)

Hmmm... well if you can make it past the chicks in my sig, first by surviving and secondly, by not succumbing to their seductions- at the end you'll find meeeee! :D

(idk, i had to think of something... :rolleyes: )

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Well in that case, if you succeed in the trial by fire maybe you can be my lover but don't even think about asking me for a relationship.

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

lover I can handle but I not into relationships right now so you're safe!

tasty - lucky for me your sig is just three broken pic links. unlucky for you, because i am seldom attracted to small red x's (although it can happen, depending on, well, nevermind...lol) so i suppose it's down to me and you now, right?;)

tasty - lucky for me your sig is just three broken pic links. unlucky for you, because i am seldom attracted to small red x's (although it can happen, depending on, well, nevermind...lol) so i suppose it's down to me and you now, right?;)

You mean you don't find small red x's absolutely irresistable???

I wonder why the pix don't show up on some people's comps??? :confused:

alright, i lied. 9 times out of 10 i can't get off unless i very carefully visualize a series of three small red x's floating next to each other. whew! years of therapy to be able to say that.....

i really thought your so called "fire trial" would be much more difficult. i will await my love prize....

tast-e, i hate to be so forward, but you don't, by chance, uh, well, happen to look like a giant red X do you? ok, nevermind, forget I asked....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been told I more closely resemble a Y. :( Damn if only I looked like an X!

hmmm. well, i guess it depends on frame of reference, right? i can think of at least one position whereby you would look very good as a Y....lol now i'm very curious.;)

Can you see the trial by fire ladies now? Or are the x's still there? I see x's half the time and the pix the other half! idk wtf's going on...

Originally posted by groovygirl

My unwritten rule is as long as they're not younger than my little bro (he's 3yrs younger-22, I'm 25) it's all good. Just a guideline though, not completely set in stone.

I agree....the gurl cant be younger than my sis (she's 19, im 23). not to say that ive had a chance put the rule to any good use yet......

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Originally posted by nurdee

I agree....the gurl cant be younger than my sis (she's 19, im 23). not to say that ive had a chance put the rule to any good use yet......

:(:(:(:(:(:(

That may be agood rule of thumb for your case, but not for me. My bor is 15, and um no thanx..to that :puke: