Clubplanet Nightlife Community

y isnt there a cp chatroom?

t0nythelover

Listen Gambitrah......All I was saying was to post SOMETHING that will tell us all where your chatroom is.

I searched every single chat category before and couldn't find it.....and I am obviously not the only one.

If you've been in it all day I'd love to know who you've been chatting with.

PS....no, I don't think it's common sense to know that I can't click on a link that you have to register for. You must go into Yahoo chats a lot huh???

Originally posted by marcid21

Listen Gambitrah......All I was saying was to post SOMETHING that will tell us all where your chatroom is.

I searched every single chat category before and couldn't find it.....and I am obviously not the only one.

If you've been in it all day I'd love to know who you've been chatting with.

PS....no, I don't think it's common sense to know that I can't click on a link that you have to register for. You must go into Yahoo chats a lot huh???

actually no im never in yahoo chat rooms..but i figured it was the easiest place to get to for everyone with the least amount of hassle...im sure there are some intuitive web guys here that could whip up a chat for us...????

dont get all twisted...geeez lol

Well, the fact that you were giving me the finger wasn't twisted....but yeah...I agree that there has to be an easier way to go about this....

I think Lolita had it when she mentioned the AIM room. I'm sure everyone on here has AIM, and if not it's easy to get....

So let's get this shit together....

:D